Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

The Metal / Rock Music Fans

KevinHEZ said:

Cute song. Not brutal.

Cool story 'Kevin'. Never heard of Infester I see (or probably anything interesting at all whatsoever).

Vassafor (New Zealand) live set performance in France:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMmRE0QSup0

If you can't appreciate this as a 'fan of metal', there's surely something amiss...

Nah, I just like to make fun of any music 'elitist' since I'm a sack of shit.

I liked the songs that you've posted here, I genuinely liked them. But here's the thing, your taste in music sucks, my taste in music sucks. Admit it like the brutal man you claim you are, and fuck off!

I wish you good luck, and keep it brutal.

Would've replied earlier, but my internet cut out and I had to go get inked...

Wovenloaf said:

We're not threatened by the songs you post, MistAche, we just don't really care. At least we don't care about your weak, tired, already-done-a-thousand-times macho metal man schtick, joking or not. Try again.

It's funnily appropriate that Dragonfly would call you an "anus", though -- you seem like you'd fit right in with the likes of American Nihilist Underground Society (ANUS) and their affiliates, sans Americanism of course. Maybe go to one of their threads and pose out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_81hb9EPto

Actually, Weakling is solid. Good post.

Woven, I've been winding you guys up this whole time... it's been entertaining. However.

If you don't care, don't take the time to show me how upset you're getting. I don't need your validation, and nope I won't personally be going to ANUS, NWN, Punkas etc etc... my band's stuff is already there; I'm not naive, I've been around and seen the depravity of music forums. Songs I have posted are truly nightmarish when listened to in the right headspace (and not listening out of spite), and not things you'd normally be exposed to unless shown. The 'elitist' rhetoric I've posted with clips is more a marketing gimmick to see if I'd get bites, the irony being I don't give a toss if you like it or not.

KevinHEZ said:

Nah, I just like to make fun of any music 'elitist' since I'm a sack of shit.

I liked the songs that you've posted here, I genuinely liked them. But here's the thing, your taste in music sucks, my taste in music sucks. Admit it like the brutal man you claim you are, and fuck off!

I wish you good luck, and keep it brutal.

I can meet you half way on that mate. Good luck to you too!

Not always brutal... sometimes I need a fine Sor Fernando Etude, Chopin, or a Beethoven piano concerto... hell even a Herr Wagner.

Runemagick makes everything better. One of my favorite bands of all time.

My name is Hopkins...

I'm the witchfinder general!

MistAche said:

I've been winding you guys up this whole time... it's been entertaining.

We all knew! I myself was getting into it for the same reasons a politician would - for the fun of a debate. Like I said in a previous post: "I'm not saying it's actually bad, I could get behind this", and much like the others was simply being a prick to a prick.

MistAche, I am neither "upset" nor "wound up". I was aware that your act may well have been a joke -- my point being that it is still a lame one and one "your mother" snipe short of a full row on E-Toughie Cliche Bingo, not to mention a dumb response to Dragonfly's question. More specifically, my uncaring referred mainly to a couple of the songs you posted, which regardless of their "tr00 brutality" just sound like fuzzed out ass. I can't speak for all of them in part because I checked out when you started your hamfisted spite-marketing. But ah yes, of course, "I don't care, it's you who cares! You're not trolling me, I was trolling you all along! Aha! Zinger!" Yawn again.

Heh, whoops, sorry about that. Edited. I even meant to write "dragonfly". Must be the work of insomnia.

Check it, this is MistAche's favorite band.

ClumsyDoomer said:

I think it's worth it. Heard that second track in RMPP, lol. It also needs some extreme vocals, I think.

Thanks man! Yeah, 'Phantom' is the same song that I've submitted in RMPP.

Ajora said:

Wow, you and I have very similar tastes in extreme metal. I really like this list of bands quite a lot. Give Bestial Mockery a listen if you haven't already, as I'm quite certain they'd be right up your alley.

I love Bestial Mockery, too! I listen to all kinds of music, actually. But Rock/Metal is what's closest to my heart.

I also like a lot of '90s/early 2000s hard rock and Industrial, as well (what can i say, I'm a '90s baby, haha): Filter, Adema, Korn, Orgy, Deadsy, Mushroomhead (one of my all-time favorites, along with Korn), KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Rammstein, Static X, and American Head Charge, to name a few.

RegurgitatedCacoGibs said:

Arghoslent

I'm always hesitant to admit Arghoslent are my favorite death metal band of all time. Hell, they are one of the best bands, period.

But... if you're at all familiar with their lyrics I'm sure you know why. Sometimes I resent bringing this band up in front of new people I meet because if you know what these guys sing about you are immediately judged. Not everyone can separate the ideology from the music but I don't let the extreme racism affect me, personally. Fantastic group. Some of the catchiest riffs of all time.

RUSH said:

I'm always hesitant to admit Arghoslent are my favorite death metal band of all time. Hell, they are one of the best bands, period.

But... if you're at all familiar with their lyrics I'm sure you know why. Sometimes I resent bringing this band up in front of new people I meet because if you know what these guys sing about you are immediately judged. Not everyone can separate the ideology from the music but I don't let the extreme racism affect me, personally. Fantastic group. Some of the catchiest riffs of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p2rBMXemnU

Absolutely. However, I never really considered Arghoslent to be a racist band. They sing about a certain historical period. I can like a band's music, even if I don't agree with their views, or lyrics - as long as they make awesome music, I like it. If I were to stop listening to band because of their views/or political affiliations, I wouldn't have 80% of my music collection, haha.

RegurgitatedCacoGibs said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHzG6rT0MNI
Chuck Keller is an absolute riff meister! Hopefully, I'll see Ares Kingdom live someday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5PdbYAuBtk
Here's some savage footage of AK's performance at the NWN Fest.

Do you get into Order From Chaos? Keller/Millers previous band with Pete Helmkamp (Revenge, Angelcorpse, Kerasphorus etc) I always found AK to be utterly sub-par next to OFC. Millers drumming has always been on point however. If you haven't heard, check out An Ending in Fire or Stillbirth Machine.

Arghoslent = party riffs

I like the fourth Order From Chaos album "An Ending In Fire" from 1998. Their earlier stuff is alright but a little too similar to war metal for my tastes. Never liked war metal much, but Blasphemy is good. The first and best in that style.

MistAche said:

Speaking of Merciless...

Haha, thought you were going to post Merciless:

Or Mercyless: