Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

The Metal / Rock Music Fans

Can't go wrong with Saint Vitus. Also, I will fully admit to liking Scott Reagers more than Scott Weinrich. Don't get me wrong I like Weinrich, but Reagers is more of a "complete" vocalist.

Fulgrim said:

Can't go wrong with Saint Vitus. Also, I will fully admit to liking Scott Reagers more than Scott Weinrich. Don't get me wrong I like Weinrich, but Reagers is more of a "complete" vocalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfjX3LVN3YU

Heh, I uploaded that video. That's my Youtube channel. Saint Vitus rule.

And yeah I've always been more of a Reagers fan myself.

Oh, i see lot of Austrian Death Machine here now.
Good, good.

Another Arnold Schwarzenegger themed band, more classy than the silly brooodality of ADM.

Also, a dumb question: exist more rock / metal bands like these two, with songs based upon a certain actor / movie franchise / genre?

Like a metal band of Star Trek, Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Back to the future, for example?

rileymartin said:

You might know already, but the new album is out now.

One of the new tracks features guest vocals from the Soilwork vocalist and a guest guitar solo from one of the Scar Symmetry guys:

//EDIT:

Also, I don't post enough instrumental proggy djent these days:

Yeah, voltcom9, i knew already erock, he's sure an awesome guy and make pretty cool covers, but i was thinking of a band that takes the themes and the visual style of a said franchise, something like this that i found after some research:

Stovokor, a "klingon" death metal band, that even sings some songs in klingonian!

Galactic Empire, band that came out from different metalcore bands members that made a cover of the main theme and the imperial march just at the hype moments of Star Wars 7. And that's all what i found searching for Star Wars metal bands...