Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

The Metal / Rock Music Fans

just recently found out that vinny from vinesauce has his own band called red vox - they're actually really good!

I found these guys while looking to see if a band name I thought of already existed (this band does not have the same name as the one I thought of).  But these guys sound pretty good.  RUSH, I think you'd love these guys a lot.

6 hours ago, Tracer said:

RUSH, I think you'd love these guys a lot.

Oi, me likey. Never heard that demo before, but it's pretty good stuff. Hey, here's something I think you might enjoy as well. Sounds like Black Sabbath, but with a somber psychedelic twist:

Edited by RUSH : For some reason the second song ended early. So I found a different upload instead.

"Lonesome Crow" is such an overlooked Scorpions album. It's a really unique combination of influences (Sabbath, Zeppelin, Krautrock, Progressive Rock) and stands as a well recorded, interesting record all these years later. Though it seems a lot of people think it's one of the weaker Scorpions album. Too bad, I think it's their best to be honest.

Pantera and Slayer rehearsing together.  Phil on vocals for South of Heaven at 10:57 (heh, that rhymed)...I enjoy this more than Tom Araya on the studio version.  At "...before you see the light, you must die!"...God...damn...Phil killed it.

Here's the show they were rehearsing for.  Fuck I wish shows were still like this...and I wish I was old enough to have ever been to a show like this.  Just people having a good fucking time, nobody has a cellphone held up in the air, too afraid to mosh because they might drop their phones...just rocking the fuck out.

I wish for more NoFx in this thread, because theres nothing better than NoFx. NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx NoFx! Ghaghagha! Fucking NoFx!

Nice goove shit:

...and still million times better than NoFx!

I've been putting off checking out the new Slayer album "Repentless".  I was one of those people that said, "No Jeff, No Slayer."

But then today I said fuck it.  Tom and Kerry are still there (nothing against Paul, but he's no Dave), so I decided to give Repentless a good listen from start to finish.

Ho-lee-shit.  This album is phenomenal.

Here's the album if you haven't checked it out yet.  On the Trace Scale of Metal, I give this album a  666  solid 8/10, will headbang again.  I suggest track 7, Chasing Death.

Edited by Tracer

Nerdy fantasy 80's dragon slaying metal! Fuck yeah!

Nice picks. I'm just gonna drop "Friction in Mass" here too. This song is fucking nuts. Completely off the chain riffs and guitar tone.

I don't know if postrock genre fits here,but I love this album way too much.