Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathevokatioN

More Icelandic Bankers Arrested

I'm not sure who cares, but this should be special news for a lot of people that follow politics; Iceland has started cracking down on their central banking system and have begun arresting their banking "elites" for corruption, I'm not really that good at explaining how the system works, but it seems they have parallels to USA and to South Africa in which our central banks are ripping our countries apart at the expense of the working class and the middle class.. I only hope that these Icelandic PATRIOTS follow through and that this phenomenon spreads! :)

Article: http://j.mp/KU0NtF

heh... no. iceland bankrupted, because its major PRIVATE banks went belly up in the initial wave of the 2008 crisis. iceland is actually the perfect example to show off how modern governments are powerless against the international finances moloch.

Not so powerless. Every other fucking country in the world ganged up on Iceland and told them "hey, you need to make your taxpayer cover up for the money that a few private corporations squandered away, because" and the Icelanders said "no, fuck you" and held their ground.

Which was awesome.

If only the rest of the world could have been more like Iceland and refused to cover for private banks, things would be a lot better right now.

yeah, but it included a complete tumble of the traditional political parties, so the state as-was failed utterly and people rose up. you can say greece got very close to doing the same...

Here's another article: http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/67956-global-elites-thrown-our-of-iceland-iceland-dismantles-corrupt-govt-then-arrests-all-rothschild-bankers

dew said:

iceland is actually the perfect example to show off how modern governments are powerless against the international finances moloch.

I'd argue that it takes a corrupt government to be powerless to corrupt banking, dew. Our current SA government was pretty much created by bankers that wanted to get their hands on South Africa's finances, because the Apartheid government didn't let them in on our treasury... and so ever since Nelson Mandela liberated our country in 1994, something around 5 million dollars has been going "missing" from our treasury annually to overseas accounts for the last 18 years... money that could have been spent developing the poor and could have solved our poverty problem by now, and to add insult to injury they blame the resulting growth in the gap between the rich and the poor on Apartheid, which gives them leverage because Apartheid wasn't exactly the fairest political system either.

I wonder how long it'll be before the UN suddenly "discovers" nuclear capabilities in Iceland or something?

It's nice to see crooks get their just deserts, especially those who abuse the system and their own clients.

Too bad this is in Iceland and not a certain western super power.

DeathevokatioN said:

I wonder how long it'll be before the UN suddenly "discovers" nuclear capabilities in Iceland or something?

well, it's possible yanks might have forgotten something in keflavik. :)

DeathevokatioN said:

I'm not sure who cares

I do, seeing as I am Icelandic.

That said, this won't change much. Our current government is easily the worst one since the foundation of the current republic and their approval rating has gone below 30%. The old government that fucked everything up in the first place is actually getting all of its old support back and will probably get back into power next year, that's how bad our current one is. So not much is going to really change as far as I am concerned I am afraid :(

The people who crashed the economy will be back in charge soon enough -_-

lol david icke.com, I'm telling you, just like only a government could afford to back something like stuxnet, I suspect a government is behind some seriously organized 'alternative media'. Out of one side of their mouth they spew idiotic reptiloid-humans, homeopathy and religious shit, and out of the other side they spew amazing edge-of-your-seat intelligent insanely paranoid interesting information. Its an absolute tapestry of WTF, study alex jones videos for awhile to see what I mean. I've studied them for a long time, watching every day as this absolutely ingeniously insane computer-brained articulate super-troll manipulates everyone's brain with this memetic tapestry like some general of information warfare. He has his own freaking social network now, and is growing and growing. I mentioned him and linked to his video one time on this forum and in the next show or so he worked the words 'dooooom' 'doooooom' into his incessant rants while looking into the camera and talking slowly, almost like giving a clue (since this is a doom forum) that he's aware I linked to him. Maybe a whole government tracks all his links or something, lol. Its a conspiracy within a conspiracy. Its controlled opposition. Or who knows. Recently rand paul 'endorsed' romney who is supposedly 'evil' or whatever and jone's started info-attacking ron/rand paul, opposite of what he usually does. Now he's starting another super viral 'post pictures of obama as a dictator, whoever does the most wins 10,000$', which seems to have the possibly intended side effect of promoting romney. I seriously can't figure out his whole enigmatic motive (or the huge network of 'alternative media' he is part of and sort of viral leader of; we are change, max keiser, greenewave, there's tons of them, networking and selling tons of stuff to build a war chest for something) which is why I keep mentioning him. Its quite intriguing. I don't even know if this whole 'banks are evil' angle is true. I seriously feel like someone in north korea with a blank mind being fed all sorts of propaganda and not knowing wtf reality is.
Dawkins/dennett/blackmore say 'memes' are living things sort of because they replicate. Jones seems to practice memetic fusion where he takes some 'true' popular meme, then attaches his own memes to it in a confusing brain mess. Despite all the insanity, the majority of it is really interesting. And so far at least I sense him as being more 'good' than 'bad' for society.
I probably sound like an insane person here, but I suspect 'something' noteworthy is going on with all of this. I think there's a secret society of people with artificial intelligence brain chips and they used their intelligence to figure out everyone else would just be competition so developed a conspiracy to exterminate us through elaborate economic implosion, food poison and memetic warfare which everyone else's puny natural human brain is powerless against. Cool story bro.

Hang the bankers. Then burn the corpses.

Alex Jones is a Mossad / Stratfor double agent. The Youtube clip, the alex jones / kevin trudeau connection from AlexJonesClips exposes his fat ass.

I've changed my mind regarding the whole nuclear blast wave issue. Just have a nukefest and get it over with.

A sea of mushroom clouds. So fucking beautiful.

NO FATE.

The Icelandic revolution is precisely what fuels the fears of the upper class in America, and why they had the DHS orchestrate a nation-wide crackdown against Occupy.

MRB_Doom said:

Alex Jones is a Mossad / Stratfor double agent. The Youtube clip, the alex jones / kevin trudeau connection from AlexJonesClips exposes his fat ass.

I've trolled Alex Jones for years. Some say that Jones himself is a master troll.

Quasar said:

The Icelandic revolution is precisely what fuels the fears of the upper class in America, and why they had the DHS orchestrate a nation-wide crackdown against Occupy.

amazingly enough they did that using the private sector, "exposing" hypocrisy. Yes, I know the latest occupier has a new iPhone, but his point is still valid.