Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Site and/or forum bugs or things not working

ChekaAgent said:

Also, right now there's an administrator online, Lut (with 2 dots above 'u')

ChekaAgent said:

(with 2 dots above 'u')

You would call that an umlaut.

I Changed focus to "Modern Doom" under "Display options" and it seems like "Top story" was replaced by an article from 2007 ? .

Is there a character limit to how long an archive review can be? If not, I'm having difficulties submitting one.

everennui said:

Is there a character limit to how long an archive review can be? If not, I'm having difficulties submitting one.

On /idgames it's 255 characters

DMGUYDZ64 said:

I Changed focus to "Modern Doom" under "Display options" and it seems like "Top story" was replaced by an article from 2007 ? .

Same here. Shouldnt it be replaced with like, the "new doom game came out" news? Or the "Q. Updates? A. Yes!" news?

This is more of a feature request, but could ignored posts be totally invisible instead of showing a little box? I'd prefer to pretend that those on my list don't even exist at all.

After all, I want to ignore their presence. Clicking the "view post anyway" button doesn't even work.

Maybe even hide them from the active user list.

Why isnt kristus in the Forum Leaders page?

@sodaholic, imagine working with a coworker you dont like. You ignore him, dont listen to what he has to say and dont care either, but you know he's there anyway. What you are saying, is basically removing the presence of the coworker entirely by say reassignment, firing, locked out, etc.
Your request is ALMOST the equivalent of a ban.

Voros said:

Why isnt kristus in the Forum Leaders page?

He's a moderator of a hidden forum that regular members can't access. Therefore, not a glitch.

He is still a moderator. CodeImp's forum is closed and so is The Green Herring's forum, yet theyre names are there.

But if you mean that this forum kristus moderates is literally inaccessable (like the Losers forum), then Ok.

I bet there's a hidden forum where moderators are secretly shittalking about regular users.

So i wanted to post a new thread and then..
"You've made enough new threads recently. Let the existing ones breathe a bit."

Seriously?? And for how much time i'm not allowed to post a new thread?

scifista42 said:

Both links display as blue underlined text and are clickable for me, in both IE and Opera. Or did you mean something else by "entirely disabled"?

If you look at the page source (not post content), the one with the long URL gets a space inserted between the protocol and the URL.

Users on an ignore list might occasionally make a post in a place where it's worth viewing. It seems like this isn't possible -- clicking "here" just opens a new Doomworld window, where the post is still hidden.

If you click at Linguica's profile from the forums home via the "last post" box, then a message saying "this user has not registered therefore have no profile to be viewed" will appear.

^ The "Last Post" field of the "News Submissions" subforum has always acted unusually, probably because threads get moved from there to "Doomworld News".

As others have pointed out before, trying to access my profile via the doomguy mugshot under my posts will get the same "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view." error.
Probably because of the symbol in my name fucking up the link?

I already tried PMing Linguica whether I have to change my username or not, but I think senpai didn't notice me after all. ;_;

rdwpa said:

Does this user really spam "uhhhhh" before all of his posts? I recall Goatlord's "*hits blunt*" being a result of some evil admin work, and I'm wondering if it's the same with Deathbringer

Edit: Never mind, quickly found the answer.

wait srsly? i always thought goatlord intentionally put it there

If pictures with greater dimensions than 800x600 are contained within a spoiler, and the spoiler is opened, the pictures sometimes do and sometimes don't auto-resize to 800x600, and their full sizes sometimes do and sometimes don't become toggleable by clicking on the pictures - sometimes even when there are several such pictures within one and the same spoiler, some of them do and some of them don't.