Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Site and/or forum bugs or things not working

Bloodshedder said:

Attachments now appear to be working.

Thank you in the name of the speed demo community!!

Not to sound like a stalker, but PM message tracking doesn't work either. It just reverts to the inbox page.

Bouncy said:

The doom comic is horribly broken. You can click to go to another page, but you'll never get beyond the cover.

I'm so happy you gave me the opportunity to fix this. (not really)

Is there supposed to be a little arrow icon linking to "big boards" or something on the bottom leftish when logging in, or did they spam that there somehow?

The private message tracking page says you can delete PMs that haven't yet been received. I highlighted the one I wanted to delete, clicked "Cancel", and nothing seemed to happen. It looked as though it had actually deleted the last one in the list (thankfully an old and irrelevant one to a user that never visits now), rather than the one I had highlighted. Wut?

Also, the Sent Items page lists all sent PMs, but deleting them from there clearly just deletes the copy of the PM on *your* end, rather than cancelling the sending of the PM to the recipient. Double wut?

Jimmy said:

Also, the Sent Items page lists all sent PMs, but deleting them from there clearly just deletes the copy of the PM on *your* end, rather than cancelling the sending of the PM to the recipient. Double wut?

I guess that's the right behaviour, like if you're deleting emails from your "Sent" folder. (I hope you did understand that the second part of my sentence wasn't related to Doomworld forums, but to your normal emailbox.)

Blimey, this "End tracking bug" has been around for months. I've got an unread PM from me to ShadesMaster asking him on the progress of his Suburbs map for D2INO. I sent that in December.

PM tracking problem has been fixed. And when you delete a PM from your sent items, it will never delete the PM from the recipient's inbox.

joe-ilya: the message title was a bunch of spaces. There was about a one pixel-wide spot where you could click to open it.

Not sure if this is technically a glitch but the font seems to have changed to something somewhat difficult to read.

This font has replaced every font except the posting buttons and post entries. Not sure if it's my phone because I can't get to my computer yet but it wasn't like it this morning.

Not sure if this is my fault, but why do threads become read the next time I visit the forum even though I haven't read them? On other forums, they stay as unread until I read them, whether it's my next visit or months later.