So, how old are you ?

Am I the youngest here?
Just turned 14 a mounth ago.

And my parents tell me I play too much doom.

Share this post


Link to post
joe-ilya said:

Am I the youngest here?
Just turned 14 a mounth ago.

And my parents tell me I play too much doom.


You should have to click something confirming age of 18.0, the exact decimal age of adult humans as decreed by authorities, to read doomworld since some people have penis-fish avatars around here. And youngin's have to be censored from facts like sex, which is itself sexual (and mental) abuse, perhaps the 2nd largest adult conspiracy after santa claus. If youngin's are outside of their holding pens they should at least be doing homework, preferably busywork that takes a lot of time.

I'm probably lots of years old, like maybe less than 40 and more than 20. I won't be precise since some employee of NSA or something probably has a sock puppet ask this question on tons of forums, algorithmically spaced over time so they don't seem linked, then it all goes into a government database, just like when you choose an "avatar" when you make a save profile for xbox 360. I chose a black woman. Maybe I am a black woman and maybe I am not. I really do not like the concept of abacus tallying the exact number of seconds I am alive, let alone minutes, let alone hours, let alone days, let alone years, even decades. They try to make it seem "special" like a "birth day" where you have a party and stuff, not that anyone ever came to mine, but really age measurement is an excuse to define the exact age that evolution selected as most fit as a fuzzy "statutory rape" area. Are you going to score a hot date and perpetuate the species or be thrown in prison and be raped by inmates, its russian roulette. Only the insane play, which is the elite's intention to artificially select more and more insane people. In a healthy society, adults could just fuck in public and kids could watch.

Share this post


Link to post
gggmork said:

They try to make it seem "special" like a "birth day" where you have a party and stuff, not that anyone ever came to mine

Ah, suddenly everything is becoming clear. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, just another averenge 20 years old, black/dark brown haired white dude reporting in.

gggmork said:

You should have to click something confirming age of 18.0, the exact decimal age of adult humans as decreed by authorities, to read doomworld since some people have penis-fish avatars around here. And youngin's have to be censored from facts like sex, which is itself sexual (and mental) abuse, perhaps the 2nd largest adult conspiracy after santa claus. If youngin's are outside of their holding pens they should at least be doing homework, preferably busywork that takes a lot of time.

I'm probably lots of years old, like maybe less than 40 and more than 20. I won't be precise since some employee of NSA or something probably has a sock puppet ask this question on tons of forums, algorithmically spaced over time so they don't seem linked, then it all goes into a government database, just like when you choose an "avatar" when you make a save profile for xbox 360. I chose a black woman. Maybe I am a black woman and maybe I am not. I really do not like the concept of abacus tallying the exact number of seconds I am alive, let alone minutes, let alone hours, let alone days, let alone years, even decades. They try to make it seem "special" like a "birth day" where you have a party and stuff, not that anyone ever came to mine, but really age measurement is an excuse to define the exact age that evolution selected as most fit as a fuzzy "statutory rape" area. Are you going to score a hot date and perpetuate the species or be thrown in prison and be raped by inmates, its russian roulette. Only the insane play, which is the elite's intention to artificially select more and more insane people. In a healthy society, adults could just fuck in public and kids could watch.

:conspiracy-keanu.jpg:

schwerpunk said:

Shouldn't this be a poll?

Yeah, it probably should.

Share this post


Link to post

Unfortunately, I think polls are limited to 10 options, so it would have to be done using age groups.

Share this post


Link to post

Just turned 49.
Oh wait, that was for the last 21 years.
My memory fails me sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post

15 y/o and a half, I will be 16 in September.

Share this post


Link to post

24, but been Dooming since I was too young to die at 5, not long after Doom 2 came out, and (and I'm no where near Ultra Vilent in Real Life)

Share this post


Link to post

Consider me also mindblown about Eris being 15. Explains the colourful personality I guess, but still, whoah!

purist said:

A Father/Son megawad is not inconceivable if everyone's still around here in 10 years time.


Like what Perdition's Gate started out as? :p

Anyway, I myself am either 25 or 26. I honestly don't know the exact number >_>

Share this post


Link to post
GreyGhost said:

Yep, that's basically the same game. I think the one I played was a type-in program listing from a magazine, with parts of the character set redefined to create the bomber and buildings. Getting some of those listings to run as intended was often a greater achievement than beating the game.

Now I'm showing my age. :D


Nonsense! I've typed a ski-slalom game into Basic and I'm merely 25. Mind you, this is when my dad's IBM XT and related paraphernalia were still kicking around the basement, and it was done largely out of anthropological curiosity, but still.

Share this post


Link to post

To me:25
To others:15
I consider myself very mature.
Maybe it's because people think i'm too serious.

Share this post


Link to post

As of 2014, I am 21 years old. I will be 22 on December 6th this year.

GreyGhost said:

60 in July

Really? I always thought you were in your early/mid 30s.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now