Your favorite main menu music from games

Very disappointed that nobody mentioned this one. This is like the greatest menu theme ever. AND it was an awesome game; too bad they never finished up the story arc.

Chu said:

Very disappointed that nobody mentioned this one. This is like the greatest menu theme ever. AND it was an awesome game; too bad they never finished up the story arc.

The logic system for generating items and having the enemies adapt depending on how you have been fighting them was neat. I think it had a lot of room to improve with the following episodes. Too bad they got sold to a company that just wanted them to make casual games.. what a waste.

One of the best N64 video games: "Star Wars - Shadows Of The Empire". Get it!

Yes, SW:SOTE is one of the best N64 games, but it was butchered compaired to the PC version.

Mike.Reiner said:

The logic system for generating items and having the enemies adapt depending on how you have been fighting them was neat. I think it had a lot of room to improve with the following episodes. Too bad they got sold to a company that just wanted them to make casual games.. what a waste.

It certainly did have a lot of room to improve, I was excited personally at the directions and refinements to come. It wasn't as action-packed as the original SiN, but it was a lot of fun to revisit the world and see the original characters come back. I think the new soundtrack made it a little more emotional and matured, and I appreciate their fondness for the franchise in general. I really hope MumboJumbo funds another one...it would definitely sell.