Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sjampansee

Butter that Mancubus up!

Hi guys. It's the loud DooM chimp Sjampa. I recently came by a friggin awesome track that uses some nifty electro dubstep in combination with some MANCUBUS monster sounds.
I mean i was blown away by it. Butter That Shit Up made this track and he is allowing the DooM fans to download it freely. If you are into Dubstep and want your ears to be tickled by the "I'm yo momma" mancubus greeting then by all means goto his facebook songs page right here Facebook BTSU page and listen / download it!

Just how I'd imagine Doomy techno. WAV Downloads too? I'm making a maxi CD + a tape dub tonight ;-)

Edit: however that playlist app is one of the worst I've ever seen. A link to a non-facebook site would be much better.

Edit 2: Same artist on soundcloud. I still don't like those interfaces (just post a bunch of links, already!) but way better than that facebook crap.

Giving it a listen. I guess it's OK if you like Dubstep. I don't really think that peppering in some Doom sound effects really makes it "Doom themed" though. Just IMO.

Nomad said:

I don't really think that peppering in some Doom sound effects really makes it "Doom themed" though.

Yeah, I think we're scraping the barrel for Doom-themed stuff.

darknation said:

fucking kids these days and their shitty music.

hey guys darknation is the coolest, clearly

You know what's really shitty? British punk music. I swear, that's the worst noise ever. Worse than arena rock. I'd rather listen to Steve Winwood or that other guy that sounds just like Steve Winwood.

darknation said:

I blame dubstep.

darknation said:

I stand by you on this. Dubstep really is one of the most unbearable cacophonies ever wrought by man.

188DarkRevived said:

I want to download the track but the button for the download doesn't function. SOS!

Use the soundcloud page of the artist, there you can download every track. Too bad they're 32-bit, 48 KHz WAVs (!) so unless you pass them through an audio editor and convert them, it's unlikely they will be handled directly by CD burning tools...

Terrible terrible genre... it seems that every generation of music that is forced down people's throats is more soulless and terrible than the last. In 10 years time there'll be something that'll make dubstep fans cringe.

Every music genre is equally shitty. You just happen to prefer some rather than others.

I hate that guy's music. There should be other stuff going on in music besides phat beetz or whatever the fuck people who only like loud sounds banged together in a tracker call it.

I submit the only example of something labelled as dubstep that didn't piss me off. Ice castles are sweet.

Aliotroph? said:

I submit the only example of something labelled as dubstep that didn't piss me off. Ice castles are sweet.

That was grossly irritating and trendy.

Aliotroph? said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

Nope. Not even Lindsey Stirling's beguile and pulchritude can redeem dubstep, or even make it tolerable.

DoomUK said:

Nope. Not even Lindsey Stirling's beguile and pulchritude can redeem dubstep, or even make it tolerable.

Arguably it made it worse.

Ugh, dubstep garbage.

And I'll third plopping Doom sound effects on your music does not make it Doom themed.

I posted what my thoughts in a reasonable manner and the page owner responded quite fast saying it was Doom inspired, not Doom themed followed by another comment "You hatin' on my music?"

Why not just make that "MANCUBUS" song the new Post Hell music while we're at it?

i dunno the mancubus song sounded a lot less dubsteppy than other things i really don't like, like skrillex. less noisy WAH WAH WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH, you know?

That guys music isn't too great. Dubstep is actually insanely good.

DeathevokatioN said:

In 10 years time there'll be something that'll make dubstep fans cringe.

What's the worst that can happen? The fundies win and ban all forms of music. In 10 years time I mightn't care less.

j4rio said:

Every music genre is equally shitty. You just happen to prefer some rather than others.

I guess if one dimensional soulless computer beetz is your thing go right ahead, but I like my authentic instruments. I'd listen to the song to remind me of exactly why I hate it, but I don't want to do that to myself. ;)

But yeah, some people just happen to prefer some rather than others. Even if it's solely because one form of music drowns others out because big labels invest big money in making sure a certain style of music gets shoved down people's throats, if you knew how the music industry works, it's not a bunch of cool kids that dictate trends, they're manufactured by labels who have magazines, radio stations, tv shows and even music venues in their pockets (where they pull dirty tricks like making the opening bands play at half volume only for Mettalica to "save the day" and play at full volume.) And then it turns into an adapt or die scenario if other labels want to stay above water.

I didn't imply I like it. However, unlike some individuals I can just get over it and ignore what I don't care about because I get no satisfaction from hating on stuff that has exactly zero value for me because it's just a royal waste of time. Big labels shoving music down throats? Whatthefuckever. I don't care and can't imagine why anyone uninterested in getting stuff shoved down throat would be bothered by that instead of sticking to stuff they actually enjoy.