Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

A matter of expansion

My HP Pavilion doesn't offer much and is barely upgradable. Now my PCI slots have been maxed out since I put in my network card today.

This is a 2-part open-choice poll: How many PCI slots are on your computer? Also, how many of them are filled up and with what?

My comp has five PCI slots. One has my sound card, one has the 56k modem, two network cards (one of which doesn't work and is wasting space) and the fifth is free.

Might as well take part in this one too:

4 slots:

1 has general MIDI card with modem, one has SCSI card, one has SBLive!, and as I just mentioned, the fourth one has my recently installed network card.

1 AGP, 5 PCI, 2 ISA

I have a 56K modem which I never use in one and a network card in the other.

5 PCI, 16-bit ISA, AGP

2 of the pci slots are filled - one with a 128-bit soundcard and the other with a network card (LAN).

AGP slot (hehe, what everyone pays attention to) has a GeForce 2 MX400 with TV out (so I can make my games look like console games do and possibly even record my performance on tape - not that there's anything to record though since I cant play against other people).

The ISA slot doesnt have anything in it, and probably will never have anything in it - they're useless nowadays (unless you got something really old and moldy, in which case you should probably just throw it away).

-----
BitchSlaps Archvile64 across the head, tearing off part of the scalp.