Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlueFireZ88

Doom Plushies

the Caco one's not as good as Hissy, but the PE one is awesome. 7 inches tall... that'd be about standard teddy bear size, right? that's a fair price, in that case.

Avoozl said:

But why doesn't Hissy have the pink skin part under around the eye?

Because the pink part looks stupid.

EDIT: it's not as bad on Pixel

I'd definitely buy the Pain Elemental. Not too keen on the way the Caco looks, but it still looks nice!

It was only a matter of time before they started turning up on eBay, at nearly twice the price Bethesda's asking. Buyer beware!

Ha I pitched this idea for a Wii version of Doom where you fight plush versions of enemies with bubble guns.

I think I'll burn my money, thank you.

But if I could justify spending two-hundred dollars on those pewter figures, I would have loved to have jumped on them.

Those look so cool! I also remember Hissy and Pixel which were Cacodemon plushies, but they were cool too. I should put these on my Xmas 2013 list!

BlueFireZ88 said:

Does any get the feeling that the Pain Elemental is giving off a deranged teddy bear vibe?

Pain Elementals have just wanted to be hugged this whole time :(

eBay listing says:
All international orders will be charged a flat rate fee of $14.99 for standard shipping and handling fees!

It's still cheaper for long distance shoppers like myself to deal directly with Bethesda, while their flat-rate shipping charge to Australia is more expensive it will cover a second plushie and a t-shirt.

Why does this shit always have to come out when I have no money?

Waffenak said:

gotta order these, hope there would be lost soul version so all floating demons would be in plushie form.

I think a pinkie demon would make a better plush.

My bar runs strictly under the vanilla lost soul limit, but hopefully any that are spat out smash up against the glass, because it has an impassable linedef flag.

glenzinho said:

"Hey you know you got plush toys mixing with your mancohol? I game here for quality liquor, and you got faggy toys in the win--Hey, why is that red one grinning at me? Why is he starting to gl--OH SHIT WHAT'S COMING OUT OF THE BROWN ONE'S MOUTH?!?!" *unintelligible screams of terror*