Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SavageCorona

ATTENTION ALL YE ENGLANDERS FOR A GREAT STORM APPROACHES!

Meh it wasn't that bad. The double decker bus I was on didn't experience any issues like being blown clean off the road.
To be honest places like Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands got it worse than here.

Eris Falling said:

Sandy Petersen's shit texture usage.

And apparently the entirety of America's tail was affected by him. But That part of the country is textured pretty poorly.

Clonehunter said:

And apparently the entirety of America's tail was affected by him. But That part of the country is textured pretty poorly.

Yeah I should've replaced the radar image with the automap. Hindsight and all.

Da Werecat said:

I can see a certain charm in that weird building.

It gives FIREBLU a bad reputation.

Eris Falling said:

Sandy Petersen's shit texture usage.

So he's the one responsible for making those "firewall" buildings? Back when I messed around with Doombuilder, I would say to myself, "If it wasn't for the description, i wouldn't even know wtf this texture is supposed to be."

But if that is an image of Mt. Erebus, I must admit, its one of my favorite levels nonetheless.

Yep, all of E3 was entirely Sandy's work, aside from 2 maps Tom Hall started.
Not massively familiar with the PC version of Mt Erebus, but the PSX version of Erebus was pretty much the only E3 level I DID like. Tower of Babel doesn't count.

Mt. Erebus is one of your favorite levels, but you don't recognize the start? I didn't even move for that shot, just cropped out the bottom with the pistol and status bar.

Dragonsbrethren said:

Mt. Erebus is one of your favorite levels, but you don't recognize the start? I didn't even move for that shot, just cropped out the bottom with the pistol and status bar.

I did recognize it, I just wasn't 100% sure. Doom is one of my favorite games, but I'm not necessarily a zealot for it. So I'm not going to posture as a hardcore expert.