Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aliotroph?

A Satanic Baphomet Statue

doomgargoyle said:

Maybe the doomworld community should ask to erect a statue of the Cyberdemon or the Baron of Hell in the Oklahoma State Capitol.

And have people asking why the Satanists have two statues? How about one featuring a pair of stereotypical Doomers - like Harris and Klebold?

People wouldn't recognize them without a big label. How about a giant impse statue?

Technician said:

How about a giant stone cock? Keep it simple.

Oh, wait, patriarchy. Privilege checked.

A giant stone penis and a giant stone vagina! :D

Aliotroph? said:

How's that gonna troll anybody in Oklahoma?

It's probably just a matter of scale. Instead of one statue make several, each large enough to straddle Lincoln Boulevard, where they'll double as pedestrian overpasses. At some 25 metres tall they'd most likely become tourist attractions - "Come to Oklahoma City and marvel at our huge cocks!". There's bound to be a few disappointed sex tourists who hadn't done their research.

Obsidian said:

How about Impse on a stick?

How about a giant doom crusher that demolishes all these dumb religious monuments. :p

Maes said:

I wouldn't be pleased with anything less than a Baron of Hell or Cyberdemon statue.

1:1 cyberdemon statue would be menacing

If the politicians were smart, they could subdivide the property and sell just the property that the commandments were on and then they would be separated by a deed. DUH

Obvious troll is obvious.

It won't get anyone to take them more seriously, but that probably isn't a major concern for this particular group of Satanists(assuming that's what these people actually are.)

Ralphis said:

If the politicians were smart, they could subdivide the property and sell just the property that the commandments were on and then they would be separated by a deed. DUH

I'm pretty sure forcing a religious symbol on public property is the whole point of the charade. They don't want it on private property, because that wouldn't remind the atheists that America = God's bitch. Undermining the separation of church and state is the goal.

Phml said:

Now that would make me stand and clap; but let's face it, the kind of people who think of themselves as provocateurs and edgy bashing a religion turning the other cheek are unlikely to pull the same stunts against a target with which there's a very real risk of being beheaded or blown up. ;)

This.

Pull this off against muslims and I will be impressed.

Maybe it's a clever pun on religious splits and they'll go all Life of Brian on us, ironically. Who am I kidding, eh? They are that dumb.

DoomUK said:

I'm still waiting for the first anti-Islamic black or death metal band.

Seeds of Iblis. Not only are they anti-Islam, they are based in Iraq and are forced to keep their identities concealed to escape probable certain death.