Philip Seymour Hoffman Dead

Damn, beat me to it. I'll just copy and paste what I was going to post...

In what is becoming somewhat a tradition of mine on here. I have created a thread to inform you, if you did not already hear, that actor and Academy Award winner Philip Seymour Hoffman has died at the age of 46.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/actor-philip-seymour-hoffman-dead-apparent-overdose/story?id=22335771

Currently it's being ruled a drug overdose and since a needle was stuck in his arm when he was found I wouldn't bet against it. The celebrity lifestyle has claimed another promising talent.

RIP Philip.

Such a shitty weekend for the film business. I'm just gonna go play a clip of Brandt laughing over and over again and be sad for the rest of the day.

Snakes said:

Such a shitty weekend for the film business. I'm just gonna go play a clip of Brandt laughing over and over again and be sad for the rest of the day.

I know right? That Woody Allen debacle too... now I can't watch his movies without feeling dirty. Should've watched some before when I had the chance, bleh.

Joshy said:

I know right? That Woody Allen debacle too... now I can't watch his movies without feeling dirty. Should've watched some before when I had the chance, bleh.

read this and be cleansed.

Very sad. I first saw him in Owning Mahowny, and was pleasantly surprised. He was a really good actor.

I'm shocked he was only 46. Heroin will do that to you. He would have made a perfect Penguin to Heath's Joker.

Technician said:

Ah, it's just the Michael Jackson thing all over again.

except the whole innocence thing, yeah.