Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nomad

New game from Interceptor Entertainment!

FireFish said:

anyways, the game looks decent and if i had the spare money i might have bought it.

How could you possibly know that?!

I just can't take woman characters seriously in action/fighting games... This sucks.

RUSH said:

I just can't take woman characters seriously in action/fighting games... This sucks.

I can't take sexist comments seriously in computer game forums... This sucks.

Bombshell makes just as much sense as Duke.

You guys wanna bet they plastered Bombshell over the Duke model after the lawsuit?

DooM_RO said:

You guys wanna bet they plastered Bombshell over the Duke model after the lawsuit?

Probably. But they said the lawsuit is still on going.

Here are 2 people being interviewed by ScrewAttack's contest winner for be our next news anchor (long before the contest started)

Wow, that preview picture...
I would do anything with the black haired bombshell on the right compared to that man on the left with inflated lips... WOW.

FireFish said:

Wow, that preview picture...
I would do anything with the black haired bombshell on the right compared to that man on the left with inflated lips... WOW.

Growing up I preferred the girl on the right if she didn't have a metal arm. Now that I'm older, I go for blondes. Sad I know. I'm a sell out. Looking at the video the character in Duke Forever was going to be a blonde bimbo either like Duke, but female or just a stereotype.

I like the mechanical arm for gameplay elements,

FireFish said:

[chuckles internally]

I couldn't hold a straight face through the release trailer because it looked hilariously lame. Taking an anorexic hooker who's half bald and calling her bombshell doesn't help.

BlueFeena said:

I couldn't hold a straight face through the release trailer because it looked hilariously lame. Taking an anorexic hooker who's half bald and calling her bombshell doesn't help.

She genuinely looks like something from the mid to late nineties. Especially the power arm with the caution stripes.

Technician said:

She genuinely looks like something from the mid to late nineties. Especially the power arm with the caution stripes.

Oh I agree with you both Blue and Tech. I think the game is going for 90s cheese and she does look very video game character. Has there ever been any blonde bombshell game protagonist or are they all non blonde?

This is one of those, 'I'll have to play the game' sort of things.

But I like the idea that you can use guns, grappling hooks from the arm, switch out the arm for a cannon, flame thrower, hand, rockets, chainsaw, use the arm as a turret that you set around. The motorcycle should mean driving and I know how people love that in FPS. Heck look how much people loved Ride to Hell for how awful it is.

The screen shots look like its top down and not FPS. But they're just early screenshots that might want to give away that much.

The sad thing about Interceptor doing this is that Rise of the Triad 2013 didn't have many sales compared to Payday 2 or many other FPS sequels. It had half the sales of the new Shadow Warrior which is still $40.

geo said:

The motorcycle should mean driving and I know how people love that in FPS. Heck look how much people loved Ride to Hell for how awful it is.

The screen shots look like its top down and not FPS.

It's not an FPS. It's a top-down shooter. (It has even been qualified as isometric by people who have obviously forgotten what "isometric" means.)

Woman or not, this game looks extremely bad. That teaser trailer is one of the worst and most uninteresting teasers I have seen for a game in a long time.

Gez said:

It's not an FPS. It's a top-down shooter. (It has even been qualified as isometric by people who have obviously forgotten what "isometric" means.)

Yes it is isometric. If it is anything like X-Com: Enemy Unknown, I'll play it. She can be the commander required to live in every scenario.

What's up with all the game trailers that aren't... trailers? They're shitty 3 minute CGI movies that don't tell you dick about the game.

I'm all for playing as a chick but as others have said, this just looks as generic as they come.

Flesh420 said:

A woman is to stay in the kitchen, they're not alien ass-kickers .... duh.

Shake it baby.

So go to your kitchen.

This teaser is the worst thing ever made by a human. Except for the bagpipes.

Shaviro said:

This teaser is the worst thing ever made by a human. Except for the bagpipes.

Why is it so bad, you ask? Well, it'll take a little while to explain, because basically the answer involves every single thing in the teaser. [/plinkett]

:P
yeah, i'm not very impressed thus far.

RUSH said:

I personally think No One Lives Forever is awesome and Cate Archer is fine in that.
But yeah this game looks pretty damn lame.