Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Breezeep

What did you recently do?

I was at the gym, then swimming, and sauna. I've been to the gym 3 times in the past 2 weeks and my weight has increased 0.8kg.

Now I'm at home, and I'm hungry.

Downloaded 2400 (and counting) random YouTube videos to my computer. Rest assured that there's lots of Asian stuff (mainly Chinese), natter, videoblog garbage, drab brown videogame playthroughs, and static music album covers.

I recently completed the entire series of Star Trek: Deep Space 9. Seriously, I've watched the series from beginning to end at least three or four times now, and I never get tired of it - I just keep wishing there were more episodes.

I started watching "Game of Thrones" having gone far enough with the book to allow myself to watch the series and compare.

I went outside for an extended period of time to do things that I questioned the purpose, reason and benefits of before arriving home at 2 in the morning.

I also recently entered college.

Got a fukken tropical storm coming up the coast so we put outside shit away, tied deck furniture down, test ran the generator and then I came inside and jumped on the computer. I was just looking at shit on Reddit and contemplating getting a coffee.

Drank sum tea

Some offtopic too: OP i assume your using gtkradiant and have selected darkplaces as a game? Well i've tried to start making some maps for darkplaces and gtkaradiant wont show textures for some reason, only gives me one little image with missing shader text or something like that. Any advice?

Listened to a lot of Vektor and watched way too much One Tree Hill with the wifey :|

Crasger said:

I got on the internet and started shitposting on various forums.

That is all.

So you've done nothing unusual?

Declared myself ruler of all I survey, though hardly anyone seems to be taking me seriously. That should change when I start issuing territorial demands.

Nice post there, Crasger, or may I call you Craig? He was being facetious. Or maybe he wasn't. Still he proved his point, either way. ;)

Well recently I tripped balls on acid. On a different day I broke several 2 inch-thick cement patio blocks with an axe kick technique.

General Rainbow Bacon said:

Slept for 12 hrs, it was amazing.

I slept for 12 hours and 30 minutes.

Solid Snake: You need to have your textures in darkplaces\id1\textures\<texture-set-name-here>
id1 can be a mod folder name too. The DarkPlaces config makes the maps in q3 format. If you change the maptypes to "mapq1" and brushtypes to "quake" and add "wad" to the archivetypes, then you can make q1 format maps, and use texture wads from the id1 or mod folder.

Krispy said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

I think that would need to be in the form of a video.

I just got dead from an Eog golem because in my impatience to finish him off I let my HP get too low thinking I could kill him before he killed me. Not to be the case.