Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Breezeep

What did you recently do?

yukib1t said:

["I Just Had Sex" music video]

Best song Akon has ever done... And probably will ever do :P

What did you recently do?

Besides editing 2 of my maps, learning DeuTex, quoting the title, failing at posting a YT VIDEO, failing my mmz speedruns, noticed I'm a Forum Regular and riding a missile currently headed to Pluto,

nothing.

Got high and practiced throwing knives on some random dudes fence

geekmarine said:

Oh... Oh God... Why?

For the rock hard boner, of course.

Got a 110 gram Mantecol again, beer, snacks and misc for today's match!

Also, eated breakfast :evilgrin:

J.B.R said:

Don't be so impressed, because people think i'm sick, not to mention i don't have eyebrows.

I'm not impressed, just confused and disgusted. It's not so much, "Oh my God, how could you stomach it!?" as it is, "It's just nothing but needless unpleasantness, how could you sit through it?" I guess it's kinda hard to explain, but like if the film had more substance to it (er, I suppose you could say the film has plenty of substances, but I mean substance), I wouldn't bat an eye. It's just when you take away the shock value, there's not much left, and that's where I find it baffling that you'd actually get through it. Unless the shock value itself really is just enough to pull you through.

To put it another way, if someone asked me to watch it with them, I'd say no, not because of the stomach-churning horrificness, but because of the fear of utter boredom aside from that. I mean, take any Lloyd Kaufman film, and it's likely to be just as gross, violent, and stomach-churning, but at least that shit's entertaining (no pun intended).

^Uh, so I just wikipedia'd this film for the sake of context...
Thank god I didn't do an image search.

TheCupboard said:

Well recently I tripped balls on acid. On a different day I broke several 2 inch-thick cement patio blocks with an axe kick technique.

I think we would get along very well in real life.

The ironic thing is that cement isn't very strong when it comes to holding up to anything that isn't compression force. Comparatively.

I visited Cuba on a cultural exchange. 'Twas quite an exceptional experience. I head back home today.

Played MKKE up to Shao Khan then stopped playing because I couldn't beat him.

I hacked the living shit out of a privet hedge that was getting too high to trim, for my neighbor and then power flayed the hell out of the overgrown ditch in front of their house. Caught a tiny frog trying to hop through the mess of ferns and weeds and let him loose under the hostas at my place where it was cool. Then I scarfed a can of coke and a bunch of water.