Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Breezeep

Unpopular Opinions

I think south park is kinda overrated and it's not really a show I can watch.

What's your unpopular opinion?

I think eugenics is a good idea.

I claim it knowing very well that I would certainly fall into the "expendable" part of the global gene pool.

Patrol1985 said:

I claim it knowing very well that I would certainly fall into the "expendable" part of the global gene pool.

What is not a good idea however, is liberal eugenics. Gattaca anyone?

There's no such thing as "unpopular opinions" on the Internet. Find the proper niche community and any opinion, no matter how stupid or abhorrent, will find acceptance.

I think posting unpopular opinions on the internet is just another cry for attention. Accept that my unique perspective on the world is CORRECT.

hardcore_gamer said:

What is not a good idea however, is liberal eugenics. Gattaca anyone?

I haven't heard of this movie, I'm going to watch it. Thanks!

There's too many niche communities on the Internet. They should be outlawed so people with unpopular opinions have nowhere to hide.

Jeff the Killer is fucking shit.

If you mix bleach and alcohol, it turns to chloroform. Which, although highly dangerous, isn't flammable whatsoever.

A guy without eyelids is a guy who can't see. A guy who saws off his cheeks is a guy asking for an infection or twelve.

Also.

This is not how bleach works.
How much is a "thing" of bleach, anyways? A shotglass? A dumpster?

Patrol1985 said:

I think eugenics is a good idea. I claim it knowing very well that I would certainly fall into the "expendable" part of the global gene pool.

Well yeah. Anyone who advocates eugenics needs to be removed from the gene pool. :p

Jaxxoon R said:

Jeff the Killer is fucking shit.

I agree.

The best parts had to be where the kids pulled out guns at a child's birthday party, the part where he is now super human (because being a loony makes you invincible, even 13 year olds) and the fact that the "image" of him is such an obvious (and very awful) Photoshop job.

-

I don't like My Little Pony, a lot of people don't seem to like that.

I don't like most big Youtube channels, a fucking huge amount of people don't seem to like that.

I really don't like the PVP in Dark Souls, that appeared to rustle a few jimmies too.

I also cannot stand anime.

What about the part where they continued to try and kill him even after he already beat the leader of the Magic High-Jumpin' Skateboard Kids to death? This guy's putting fucking Trelman to shame, and you pursue him?

But my god man, don't even fucking get me started on Anime.

My sister showed me Howl's Moving Castle a few years back and, although there were some pretty gaping plot holes, it was a charming film. I liked the look of it.

Then I saw an episode of Elfen Lied.

nope

I think that cover-based shooters are a perfectly valid genre that has quite a lot of fun to be had. The only problem is that many game developers simply do not know how to make them correctly. Same goes for Call of Duty-like, setpiece-driven, regenerating-health FPS games.

Well, I'm going to give two opinions that I'm sure are very unpopular here in Doomworld:

-I've said it before, but it seems to fit nicely in this thread: I don't like music in Doom.

and:

-I don't like Brutal Doom (I don't dislike it either, though), but I think it has given Doom a lot of "free publicity", and my opinion is that it is a good thing.

Try to beat that.

EDIT: Rephrasing.

Inkie said:

MOBA's such as League or Dota2 are completely overrated.

And so is a certain MMORPG with the initials WoW.

it is slightly amusing how fast people jump into something that allows them to voice "I hate X". It's only unfortunate that none of these are amusingly controversial yet.

dw needs its anger to be healthy, it needs to set its anger free!

you know, its funny. A ton of "unpopular" opinions I see on the internet are pretty damn popular.

Patrol1985 said:

I see 2edgy4me kids claim they support eugenics all the time on the internet. It's probably the king of edgy opinions. Not saying you're trying to be edgy or anything, I just see the eugenics circlejerk come up frequently on other sites.

mrthejoshmon said:

I don't like My Little Pony, a lot of people don't seem to like that.

I don't like most big Youtube channels, a fucking huge amount of people don't seem to like that.

I really don't like the PVP in Dark Souls, that appeared to rustle a few jimmies too.

I also cannot stand anime.

I see people disliking MLP and big name youtube channels and anime all the time, especially on sites like 4chan. Hell, pony is the easiest way to start drama, it gets as big as religion and politics at times. It's a very popular opinion to have. I think it's more popular to dislike rather than like MLP these days.

I hate when women call all men pigs with confidence, usually sluts, though I've met more women that are liars and cheats ten-fold than most guys I know. To me, it's balanced: there's an equal amount of shitty men and women, but I can't stand women haters and men haters. Unenlightened half-wits.

I like Blood without the source. That way I can find more vanilla maps/mods and DOS online players in the future.

j4rio said:

Uh, I like lost souls.

fuck yeah. I lol everytime I'm watching a UV max demo where the player kills a pain elemental, and they don't think to dodge the resulting souls that pop out when it blows up. Like theyre seemingly confident that this is the time when the pain elemental isn't gonna shoot lost souls on its death sequence. Especially when the rest of the demo is outstanding.

its weird how even some otherwise really good players cannot handle a room with 4 or more lost souls in it at once without taking a hit.

40oz said:

fuck yeah. I lol everytime I'm watching a UV max demo where the player kills a pain elemental, and they don't think to dodge the resulting souls that pop out when it blows up. Like theyre seemingly confident that this is the time when the pain elemental isn't gonna shoot lost souls on its death sequence. Especially when the rest of the demo is outstanding.

This is actually a risky pr0 strat that tries to limit space the PE has for spawning lost souls. It can hurt, but if you do it right, some of the souls will die on spawning or spawn in the void behind the walls. And you feel like h5ing yourself when you manage to neuter all three, hehe. Anyways, it's a deliberate sacrifice of some HPs for a greater cause.

I like Nirvana.

joe-ilya said:

I don't find the old (glam) pantera a wuss boy band.

I totally share that opinion man.

Most "competitive" online gamers are just arrogant poseurs, trolls and wannabes.

I believe that law enforcement officers and anyone involved professionally in the military or security corps is, in fact, a Better Citizen. (Actually, most military men and women are trained to believe just that about themselves. It's controversial for an outsider to admit it).