Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

Jurassic World has racist Dinosaur

Technician said:

They can't even detect their own bullshit. Remember ban father's day?

We should just ban all men from the country, and lets the women mate with feral dogs instead. It'd be about the same thing, no?

Funny flow in this thread, it starts with comedy, the concept of racism, dinosaurs, and then goes towards woman vs men.

Clonehunter said:

We should just ban all men from the country, and lets the women mate with feral dogs instead. It'd be about the same thing, no?

Looking at how many murdering, raping, stealing, vandalizing, pedophile, poisoning, blackmailing, or crime committing woman in general are being held in prison... yeah removing the men would make absolutely no difference.

Poor feral dogs though. :/

People who lack meaning, challenge and fulfillment in their lives find the most ridiculous things to get up in arms over.

Clonehunter said:

You're wrong you fucking, sexist bigot.

Lmao, i truly hope you are joking or trolling or you must be so extremely sexist or dumb that you cant even accept REALITY.

Job said:

People who lack meaning, challenge and fulfillment in their lives find the most ridiculous things to get up in arms over.

Trust me, if you would investigate the websites and chats or fora where all these internet warriors gather you cant but think they have serious mental issues. As an adult i cant even begin to care for those things.

But look at this thread, lol.

This thread is going places and not even the rock bottom can stop it.

oh fuck yeah time to get my SOCIAL JUSTICE pants on. Been waiting for this shit tsunami to hit the forums for ages now.

I do hope I don't inadvertently mis-gender someone. That would be awful.

Why has this thread descended into a gender debate? It's a fucking thread about a pakisaurus not if men should be eradicated off the face of the planet.

Spoiler

Next there will be FIREBLU discrimination and a mass riot for FIREBLU fans taking down the FIREBLU hating oppressing patriarchy.

Just random thought here, but shouldn't it be considered a positive thing if people don't recognize a racist term as having any racial implications? I mean, if you have to tell people, "Hey, Paki is a racial slur," I think that's a sign that hey, maybe people aren't as prejudiced as they were in the past. Maybe that's just me, but yeah, I think it's a good thing when an offensive word is so obscure that it doesn't even occur to people that it might be offensive.

I never understood why Paki is used as a racist slur in the first place. For example

Racist Bully said:

oi m8 ur a lil paki

Pakistani said:

Yeah well done I'm from Pakistan good observation

Just a little thing I overheard at school one time which made me chuckle.

They were actually referring to Pachycephalosaurus, if I'm not mistaken, so they weren't saying Paki, they were saying Pachy. See how much spelling changes things?

Is there a bot that analyses the content of threads in post hell and compares them with other threads and, if the similarities (string matches in posts and usernames) reach a certain thresold, randomly decides to either hell the thread or not with probability depending on the similarity level? That's pretty neat, though maybe it would be even better if it was semi-automated only.

SavageCorona said:

I never understood why Paki is used as a racist slur in the first place.

Me neither. As insults go, it's hardly the most creative one. I guess it's offensive because of the implications attached to the word, just like any other slur or rude word.