Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

American Reality TV

40oz said:

Half the people I know can watch it, the other half despise it. I was wondering what the rest of the world thought about it. I oughta imagine its a hilarious joke right?

When i look at the Reality TV in this country, from 15 years ago, then i see reality with actual human interest stories.
When i look at the current Reality TV in this country i see scripted acting by people who cant even begin to act.
When i look at American Reality TV i see no difference compared to the aforementioned current day status.

I don't waste my time watching American Reality TV or any TV programs at all. It's all scripted anyway.

The only reality TV that I watch nowadays is The Real Hustle, and I'm pretty sure that one's UK based so it doesn't count.

Anything that's worth watching is worth seeking out on the 'net, I haven't actually watched TV since like 2010.

I recall that I actually had a chance to be on my own reality TV show, in 2010 with my ex that was on top model. They were going to set us up in an apartment, and basically have us argue on camera for the sake of drama. Reality TV is totally scripted. I don't think this was going to be associated with Top model; she was pitched this by another show-business person in NYC. Not sure if it was going to fly, but I had many reservations about doing this. I didn't want to become a public figure. Thus it didn't happen.

But you could have argued about awesome things like whether TNT.wad was better than Plutonia.wad and then have hot Reality TV Sex afterwards.

Kontra Kommando, you could have flashed your junk on television and they would have pixelated it. Look at your life. Look at your choices. Maes would have dedicated a whole page of his website to you.