Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Happy Good Riddance Day

You both quoted reasons that our colonists were not happy with British rule, and instead of staying within the colony and trying to democratically change things, you started killing us, now then, I wonder where Usama got his ideas from :)

this thread is dynamite.

I declare myself a citizen of Doomworld! (it's safer that way)

OMG you all suck.

This holiday sucks.

Fireworks suck.

Insomnia sucks.

KMFDM - Sucks

Hugs suck.

Zim sucks.

GIR sucks.

You suck.

And saying that the 4th of July sucks ... sucks.

It's great. I Love to see the flags in ppl's cars. Red-white-and-blue fireworks. All of it .... ownz j00.

Well, the warnings came true. In a small sh00t-out in LA. Busy airport, but still, the whole nation was stressed. Maybe next time they should try to get where the terrorists are going to attack in order to lower ppl's anxiety.

Yeah, I saw that on the BBC world news, but I couldn't find it on any of the national stations.

deldelda said:

Well, the warnings came true. In a small sh00t-out in LA. Busy airport, but still, the whole nation was stressed. Maybe next time they should try to get where the terrorists are going to attack in order to lower ppl's anxiety.

Well, they say they are going to attack Seattle with a dirty bomb. That would suck because Seattle is the coolest damn city in the world, and I'd personaly kick the asses of every one involved.

I hope you guys remember that diseases, in particular heart disease, strokes and cancers kill far more people in America and around the world than terrorism...but then again, no-one cares about those people affected by them or their families, since I don't see a trillion dollar Bill being authorised to try and save those people's lives :(

Oh and that shooting in LAX was some guy pissed at losing his job IIRC, so it wasn't a terrorist attack, just a "regular" old shooting.

Yes but didn't the Israeli minister jump on tv pretty darn quick to tell everyone it's terrorists? Those guys just couldn't wait, even though the FBI said they didn't think it was