Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

man that sucks!!!

i just came here and saw ling's post. damn people grow up. I always thought esco was alright just and that he was only annoying every once and a while. however after this shit i will not think of him the same. this time he TRUELY deserves a banning. As for ralphis i never liked him cause he ALWAYS acted like a jerk to me and a few other doomers. I dont know what ralphis' problem was but man grow up. and i never thought esco would do something like that. I bet this post will get sent to post hell, but at least let me rant about this for one day. If u get banned for something stupid u deserve it. Also if it was esco, ralphis, other or the whole bad lot responsible for the death of lut hoax. i hope they never run into any of us in a dark alley.
lets end these gay childs' games and GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

I told people about esco in the forums some time ago, but nobody listened. Instead I got nothing but flames in my head. Now when people will realise I was right, I'm sure they will come back and apoligize...yeah right ;) My life in a nutshell!

i never saw any of the things esco did. i dont think i really stood up for him either way. i just thought he was another one of us

1.) Wrong forum.

2.) I'm sure if Ling wanted to the spammings to be a discussion topic on the forums he would've made a sticky thread in EE instead of a forum announcement.

Liam the Bard said:

2.) I'm sure if Ling wanted to the spammings to be a discussion topic on the forums he would've made a sticky thread in EE instead of a forum announcement.

Yeah, but that doesn't seem to stop people from starting discussions about it.

Who cares? We know that retards will be retards, there's nothing we can do about it until they show up and post shit then we deal with it. Fact of life, and end of discussion.

Wow - being in the UK and missing most of the US Doomer's posts is actually a bad thing - i miss out on all the bloody fun.