Finally got ICQ back

Yeah, I finally re-installed ICQ. My number is 122250358. I decided to get on it just in case people with ICQ wanted to contact me about something. Feel free to IM me any time on AIM or ICQ if you have any questions or just want to talk :)

Share this post


Link to post

Why would you even want ICQ back????

Share this post


Link to post
Archvile64 said:

Why would you even want ICQ back????


Well, I have a few people on there first of all, second of all, people may want to bug me on ICQ because they don't have AIM. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

heh. I'm pretty sick of ICQ. It crashes my programs for some reason :)

Share this post


Link to post
bigbadgangsta said:

Well, I have a few people on there first of all, second of all, people may want to bug me on ICQ because they don't have AIM. ;)

Tell those lamas to get AIM! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Shaviro said:

heh. I'm pretty sick of ICQ. It crashes my programs for some reason :)

Icq works perfectly fine for me and it has been 2 years now...so far :)

Share this post


Link to post
999cop said:

Icq works perfectly fine for me and it has been 2 years now...so far :)

ICQ works okay, except every time I open it I am flooded with over a dozen spam messages, despite telling the stupid program NOT to release my number to the public.

Share this post


Link to post

The best thing about ICQ (which AIM should add IMO) is that you can message users that are not online.

Share this post


Link to post
bigbadgangsta said:

The best thing about ICQ (which AIM should add IMO) is that you can message users that are not online.


Yeah. I've been missing that with AIM.

Share this post


Link to post

I'd quite like it if AIM let you appear offline like MSN.

Share this post


Link to post
Shaviro said:

heh. I'm pretty sick of ICQ. It crashes my programs for some reason :)

Not to mention it helps to destroy what little social life you may have :)

Share this post


Link to post
pritch said:

I'd quite like it if AIM let you appear offline like MSN.

The version of AIM on this comp does that, actually. It has the "Offline" group by default, it doesn't show who's in what group.

Share this post


Link to post
bigbadgangsta said:

The best thing about ICQ (which AIM should add IMO) is that you can message users that are not online.

The Best Feature Ever Created!

Archvile46: Put on "Authorized" mode under "Security/Privacy" when you need to.

Share this post


Link to post

Heh. ICQ. The only reason I still have it on my computer is because every once in a while I get on to tell my loser friends to get AIM. Unfortunately, they seemed to have stopped using it as well.

I havn't talked to them in over a month. :(

Share this post


Link to post
This topic is now closed to further replies.