Bouncy Castles : The Best Thing Ever

Tuesday just gone - my buddy Peter threw his 21st b'day party at his place, and guess what? He only went and hired a bouncy castle.

You can just picture it. Fifteen 20-odd year olds, prancing round the place, tanked to the brim with carling, tequila, cheap wine and vodka-jelly. Naturally, the party theme was wrestling, complete with heavy metal thumping from the speakers.
After my 7th pint i decide to take everyone on. So i stumble, prop myself against the far wall, spy several people (including my lil' brother), and let fly with all my spasmodically tispy might.
Four hours, 26 powerbombs, 18 back-breakers and several slicy-open bits later, i assess the situation :

Sliced open cheek and bloody eyeball : 1
Severe chest pain due to dropkicks :4
Elbows/Knees-on-rubber chafeing : 15
Ripped-off nail : 1
Backstrain from drunken wrestling moves : 15
Sunburn : 15
Wife pissing herself laughing at drunken husband : 1

It's official : Bouncy castles are the best thing ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Spike said:

Sliced open cheek and bloody eyeball : 1
Severe chest pain due to dropkicks :4
Elbows/Knees-on-rubber chafeing : 15
Ripped-off nail : 1
Backstrain from drunken wrestling moves : 15
Sunburn : 15
Wife pissing herself laughing at drunken husband : 1

From the way you describe it, it seems like we're talking about a freefight-championship instead of cute bouncy castles..

Share this post


Link to post

Think of both. At the same time.

I couldn't sit up straight until today. I've been dosed up with pain killers for over 48 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Disorder said:

From the way you describe it, it seems like we're talking about a freefight-championship instead of cute bouncy castles..

From the way he described it, it made me think he's working for mastercard, he just needed to replace the 1 next to 'Wife pissing herself laughing at drunken husband' with 'priceless'.

Funny as hell though, sounded like a lot of fun, and plus:

I've been dosed up with pain killers for over 48 hours.

/me smiles.

Share this post


Link to post

Just the beginning I hope. The next step is to hire larger or more bouncy castles and invite more people to join in the carnage...

Share this post


Link to post

Another little entry in my "people I never want to be like" journal.

Share this post


Link to post

Next thing, you'll be severely injured in one of those rooms with thousands of those multi-coloured balls whilst going on a drunken rampage for another friend's 21st.

Share this post


Link to post
AndrewB said:

Another little entry in my "people I never want to be like" journal.


It was a joke. Don't believe everything you read.

Share this post


Link to post
Spike said:

Tuesday just gone - my buddy Peter threw his 21st b'day party at his place, and guess what? He only went and hired a bouncy castle.

You can just picture it. Fifteen 20-odd year olds, prancing round the place, tanked to the brim with carling, tequila, cheap wine and vodka-jelly. Naturally, the party theme was wrestling, complete with heavy metal thumping from the speakers.
After my 7th pint i decide to take everyone on. So i stumble, prop myself against the far wall, spy several people (including my lil' brother), and let fly with all my spasmodically tispy might.
Four hours, 26 powerbombs, 18 back-breakers and several slicy-open bits later, i assess the situation :

Sliced open cheek and bloody eyeball : 1
Severe chest pain due to dropkicks :4
Elbows/Knees-on-rubber chafeing : 15
Ripped-off nail : 1
Backstrain from drunken wrestling moves : 15
Sunburn : 15
Wife pissing herself laughing at drunken husband : 1

It's official : Bouncy castles are the best thing ever.

Sounds like you just had the best time ever, Spike!! Just wait till those painkillers start to fade, then the real fun'll kick in!

Share this post


Link to post

Agreed. Bouncy castles rock. Invite me next time!!

Share this post


Link to post

Lucky bastard. What's next? Giant foam cannon? Ball Pit? Bouncy castle with strippers? Who got the bloody eyeball?

Share this post


Link to post

My mate Ste got the bloody eyeball - he came round yesterday (visited, not woke up), and he's got a case of swelly-greeny at the minute. He considers it a demonstration of his flexibility (he backflipped and managed to knee himself in the face).

We're doing it again sometime in the next few months... about 20 of us throwing in a tenner each (and about 100 of that is for alchy).

Nothing like throwing your best mate over your shoulders and slamming him to the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Spike said:

My mate Ste got the bloody eyeball - he came round yesterday (visited, not woke up), and he's got a case of swelly-greeny at the minute. He considers it a demonstration of his flexibility (he backflipped and managed to knee himself in the face).

Bah...I can knee myself in the face sitting down, any time I want to.

Share this post


Link to post
the_Danarchist said:

Bah...I can knee myself in the face sitting down, any time I want to.

Really? I don't believe you! Please demonstrate =P

Share this post


Link to post
Spike said:

I've been dosed up with pain killers for over 48 hours.


Gimme gimme gimme!

Share this post


Link to post
orion said:

Really? I don't believe you! Please demonstrate =P

Okay...I just did it...thrice. Now what?

Share this post


Link to post
the_Danarchist said:

Okay...I just did it...thrice. Now what?

I don't believe you, do it hard enough so you break your teeth, then send those teeth to me and I'll believe you.

Share this post


Link to post

No. Get your own entertainment whore.

Share this post


Link to post
the_Danarchist said:

No. Get your own entertainment whore.

My entertainment would require kneeing you in your face for you. =P

excuse my grumpyness, woke up at 4pm covered in sweat from the heat cause some idiot didn't bother to turn the a/c on when he was leaving.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, well I think my mind is rotting from the inside. So I don't care, or even know what I'm saying anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
orion said:

My entertainment would require kneeing you in your face for you. =P

excuse my grumpyness, woke up at 4pm covered in sweat from the heat cause some idiot didn't bother to turn the a/c on when he was leaving.

Casual pick ups eh? Can't trust them to do anything right on their way out in the morning.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now