Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EdwunclerIII

Favorite Soda?

Flathead Lake: Blueberry Pomegranate. Flathead Lake is a minor widely distributed American soda made in Montana.

I'm going to resist the urge to merge...

Chips and soda - very different things. Especially when accompanying each other. But that's yet another thread for WilliamPlaysDooM to create at another time.

Anyway, 7up. I get depressed when I've forgotten to buy any, need something sugary and refreshing but non-caffeine, and there's none in the fridge.

When I need caffeine, Coke. Full fat. Diet coke is Satan's bathwater.

+1 for Diet Coke sucking. it's not healthier because it has less calories and no sugar or whatever. it's still junk food. get over it.

i like most of any type of cola, but regular Coke and Pepsi are probably the best, obviously enough, but store brands aren't bad either. Dr. Pepper is also good. i have to cut back a bit on soda though because it's been giving my insides hell lately.

The Holy Trinity of Dr. Pepper, Cherry Coke, and Barq's Root Beer.

Schweppes (at least in Australia) seems to have lost its original taste, I had the lemonade not long ago and I couldn't tell the difference between it and cheap ass lemonade anymore, it was just disgusting.

Dr. Pepper
Mountain Dew Voltage
Jones Green Apple

I vary from day to day, but my favorite is generally one of those three at a given point.

What ever the hell this is supposed to be:

In all seriousness though, SierraMist. It ain't that dark liquid candy shit, and it's actually refreshing. At least to me.

Avoozl said:

Schweppes (at least in Australia) seems to have lost its original taste, I had the lemonade not long ago and I couldn't tell the difference between it and cheap ass lemonade anymore, it was just disgusting.

I have never heard of schweppes lemonade, but i know about the ginger ale. I guess its an Australian thing.

Soda wise: Bargs/A&W Root Beer , only because they taste amazing for Root Beer floats.

But I consider energy drinks partially in this, and I'd add in Full Throttle, Blue.

Man, root beer is so hard to come across here, but it's so delicious!

Another weird thing, Dr. Pepper tastes entirely different here. I sorta miss the real version.

I try to stay away from the stuff these days, it's just water with carbonation and sugar. Take the sugar away and revel in how bland and nasty it tastes.

Also, if you're trying to lose weight, drop the soda, you'd be surprised at how much weight you lose from that alone.

That said, I sometimes have a can of root beer, once in a blue moon anyway.

I'm always up for root beer. To be honest though, I'll drink almost any different kind (not diet). Mostly though, I just have root beer, Pepsi/Coke, Cherry Coke and Sierra Mist (at least lately).

HumanBones said:

FRESCA

Oh man, that was out of left field - Haven't heard that name in like a decade, but I remember it being really refreshing stuff.

Faygo anyone? I quite love that American drink. Except for their Cola, it's god awful.

WilliamPlaysDooM said:

What is your favorite soda? Mine is Root Beer. :)

Soft Drink: Bundaberg's Original Ginger Beer!

Energy Drink: V Energy Drink! Man I love that Guarana Taste!

And while we are at it, Beer: Mountain Goat's IPA. Its a nice balance between a Session IPA, a bit of a US West-Coast Imperial Influence on the Hop Profile and a fantastic Australian Pale Ale mouth-feel!

Whats everyone's favorite:

Energy Drink:

Beer:

?

I gave up on energy drinks years ago.

I don't drink beer or alcoholic drinks. That's all I'm going to say about it.

re: root beer, every one i had tasted terrible. i guess this is because America has a much better variety of root beer, but all i had here was not good at all.

Gave up fizzy drinks ages ago. Bought a can of coke for lunch the first time in ages.. made me feel sick! Stuff is not natural for your body.

Alcohol on the other hand..