Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
capodecima

Summer is coming!

dethtoll said:

Man, fuck summer.

Totally agree. It should be winter all 12 months.

Fuck that too.

Spring for 6 months, fall for the other 6.

I don't want temperatures to get past 80 until like... July.

I just wish the weather was always in the mid 50s to low 60s....

That would be much more pleasant than humidity and really hot weather.

Am I the only one in this thread who likes summer? I guess it helps that I tend to have a colder body temperature than most, so the heat doesn't really bother me. Some of the best days of my life have involved me running a lot during a bright summer day.

I like all the seasons, though.

Wovenloaf said:

Am I the only one in this thread who likes summer? I guess it helps that I tend to have a colder body temperature than most, so the heat doesn't really bother me. Some of the best days of my life have involved me running a lot during a bright summer day.

I like all the seasons, though.

Eh I guess I like all the seasons... I mean summer is good and all... it's just, there's insects (which I hate), there's humidity (something I also hate) and it's just an overall pain in the ass...

The only plus to it all is probably no school... and how I get to chill out watching Youtube, playing Doom, watching anime, playing Doom, playing Nintendo games on my Wii U, and hopefully finding a part-time job so I can save up enough money so I can buy a PS4. =3

dethtoll said:

Man, fuck summer.

Agreed. Hot as hell, bugs everywhere, and people telling me I should go outside. Thank god summer is actually ending for me.

Autumn is generally my favorite season, because temperature-wise it's in the middle.

I genuinely wish there was a country or something, where summer, spring, autumn, and winter all feel like autumn! =D

dethtoll said:

Fuck that too.

Spring for 6 months, fall for the other 6.

I don't want temperatures to get past 80 until like... July.

Well, where I live there is barely a difference between spring and summer. They feel the same.

I love summer bcz i am always on paid holidays from may-aug. Only idiots works at summer hot days. But this is me. Also nice off-topic guys.

No I donĀ“t grow anything.

Now onto the REAL topic here: summer.
I fucking love summer. Hiking in the forests and mountains, going fishing, swimming in the fjords, beautiful girls and booze/beer, festivals, nice warm weather, and of course several weeks of paid holidays (y) (y) (y)

darkreaver said:

I fucking love summer. Hiking in the forests and mountain

Well, that depends where do you live. Where I live if you go hiking in the forest you will be eaten by bears or killed by ticks.