Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tobester

I almost died again

Pritch- true, but when you read Tobe's post that Lobo quoted, one might question Tobe's actions and they can be seen IMO as questionable considering his decision, even though we don't know much about his condition or personality at all.

This is precisely my point. A tumour the size of a fist where it is is probably putting pressure on the front of the brain. You do not make assumptions about people's actions who have been very seriously ill.

Man, I get bloody noses all the time too. Lord, please, let it not be a tumor.

Good luck, and may God help you.

Pritch: did you ban me for the James bond poll?

ty all

im leaving in 2 hours

go look at http://tobester.slipgate.org

see my pics

notice bleeding

notice one cheek slightly swollen

that's from the tumor

and as for why i didnt go to the doctor immeadiatly, I left the doctor's office at about 10:30am, arrived home to get some medical documents at 11:15am, stopped to get some chow so I wouldnt pass out about 11:30 and then got to the office where my MRI (another document i needed to take to cincy) was being held at 12:30.

my appointment was at 1pm

so go figure

fodders said:

I am just wondering why Tobester's parents are not involved?

You mean his mom. His dad is gone.

(the chairs stop flying)

And now, for pritch's final thought.

bigbadgangsta said:

You mean his mom. His dad is gone.

Well, yes then, his mom. How old is he?

Oy, I just remembered, we should be vigilant for spamming bastards. some humorless freak may make a fake post.

keep an eye out.

Wish I would've seen this sooner! Good luck Tobes, I'm sure you'll pull through. I've had two friends with similar conditions, and they underwent the surgery successfully, you will too buddy. Hope to hear back from you soon!

1) my dad got kicked out about 4 years ago. he sucks big floppy cock.

2) went to cincy, they lost my x-rays, so i came back, will go there again soon

3) im 17 and ill be 18 in december, so im almost legal

4) i stole a bunch of purple latex gloves from the hospital

Have you heard about the ice cream / latex gloves (or condoms if you're rich enough) trick?

I find it strange that a)as a minor your mom wasn't with you
and 2) you were allowed to make the decision about refusing the op

Funny how things can be emotional but still impersonal, until you see that persons face. You'll be fine, just go to the hospital and get fixed up already! :) Atleast you live in the US, Canada doesn't seem to have shit for cancer treatment centers...

fodders said:

I find it strange that a)as a minor your mom wasn't with you and 2) you were allowed to make the decision about refusing the op

uh

my mom was with me

some other guy whose name i cant remember said:

Funny how things can be emotional but still impersonal, until you see that persons face. You'll be fine, just go to the hospital and get fixed up already! :) Atleast you live in the US, Canada doesn't seem to have shit for cancer treatment centers...

its not cancer, technically

its benign

i think

when i look in my mirror and use a popsicle stick to move the hanging-down thingy out of the way, i can see the tumor

it looks like a tongue

Life... Death... Illness... Battle to stay alive...

Man, I have myself a cancer --> chemotheraty during 6 months --> very hard polynevrite --> 6 months later, I do it again --> new chemotherapy (february 2002) --> my polynevrite is more bad --> Last week: I spend all my tuesday at the Emergencies for a "Angina"... (cause of the chemio)

Today, I'm still alive, but I don't know what will happen tomorrow...!

If I explain my own diseases, it's for saying you: some have to fight to stay alive, but life must be experienced!

So: do fight! (excuse my poor english)

Courage!

Orion, I thank you very much, but... Hey folks, don't answer to my post: my only goal is Tob! Look at him, not at me! Okay?

And if somebody must ask him something... I think I can do it, no?