Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fonze

Invisible boyfriend/girlfriend service

Yeah so I just saw an add for this on YouTube... We're so doomed.

In a way, though, I love the idea of a company preying on people's need to be fake :D

Normally, I'd insert a facepalm pic, but this is just too sad and pathetic... so I'll forgo it.

Sounds kinda fun honestly. Not any worse than these text+pictures games where you get do date various boys or girls.

kuchitsu said:

Sounds kinda fun honestly. Not any worse than these text+pictures games where you get do date various boys or girls.

This.

Is it because they're spending money on it? Are you people new to the internet?

I'm sure you'll be able to meticulously construct the "person's" appearance. Should be perfect for all those sallow, abject, depraved neckbeards who want Lara Croft's tits from the 90's to come back. :3

When I first read the post, I thought it was about companies, stalkers, or dirty old men/women pretending to be someone else on eHarmony or a similar dating site, and maybe the title of the post was like "Invisible Children" or something like that, referring to people abused by these trolls.

Kontra Kommando said:

People really need to get the fuck out of their houses.

But then I have to interact with people. I don't like people.

No no no, must stay inside and make music.

Kontra Kommando said:

People really need to get the fuck out of their houses.

People really need to get the fuck off their phones/computers also.

Patch93 said:

You don't have your own laughter so you get one from the internet. How utterly pathetic.

It would be hilarious if I turned out to not be a real person. And they you would all be pathetic. With those who like me the most being the most pathetic.

Except that won't be the caes because it's utterly irrelevant. You're interacting with this text-generating eye which might or might not be a rael person, because it's irrelevant, and information is the only real thing there is. Existence is not limited to fleshy beings making sounds and other communicative actions, otherwise history would not be a thing and Herostratus would have failed.

It is interesting that someone wants to explore this.

i'm with kuchitsu, this is not worse than most forms of popular enterteinment and if it appeals to someone then let that person do it