Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VileSlay

living in a semi industrial hood sucks

yes the morons doing construction near my backyard killed my phone line, as well as other ppls lines, yet again. this was on friday. the phone company fixed everyone elses line, but ours managed to get left out somehow. so after a few days of trying to fix it, getting denied access to the constuction site and just trying to figure out what went wrong, I obviously got my phone back.

now this is good. the bad is that the constuction is to expand the building that lies outside my backyard. the building houses an archive/data storage something or other. they are expanding to fill their whole property. that means that my yard, as well as the two backyards on either side of me, will have this massive wall to look at. so we are going to face a massive amount of noise during constuction, I will probably end up losing an old tree, and the value of the property will likely go south.

sorry just had to vent.

I know what you mean dude, it's not an industrial place behind me, yet another fucking estate...they are constructing and building a fuckload of houses and it really sucks, cause they are building not fucking stop. Lamewads. >:(

if you're going to go deaf, might as well go death to some good music. Go get some 500 watt klipsches and turns those shits up all the way and see who makes more noise. Can't beat 'em, join 'em. =]

orion said:

if you're going to go deaf, might as well go death to some good music. Go get some 500 watt klipsches and turns those shits up all the way and see who makes more noise. Can't beat 'em, join 'em. =]

Heh. I should hey? I already play my parent's stereo all the time, fucking just as well. Now the neghbours can't complain...already too much noise.