Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dampire

S.T.U.S.T.D. Game, inspired by Doom and Corridor 7.

Hi there.
I'm developer of an old school rogue-like FPS inspired by Doom and Corridor 7.
Core game mechanics is nearly final, but the game lacks of content. By the way I'll hope to finish development in Q3 2016.

Currently it's on Greenlight. Feel free to share your opinion and if you like it, then vote "Yes".
greenlight

Thanks everyone.

I've watched both videos. The playing mechanics, weapons and enemies seem to be implemented well, but the level in the first video appears empty-ish.

I assume that you know Rogue Shooter, which is essentially a cross-over between Corridor 7 and a roguelike. Art style differences aside, you'll probably need to add some unique features to your game to compete.

You might also want to check out the prototype version of Sublevel Zero for a different approach to a roguelike first-person action game.

BTW, what does S.T.U.S.T.D. stand for? I'm assuming it's a reference to S.P.I.S.P.O.P.D.?

Anyways, good luck with your project!

MrFlibble said:

BTW, what does S.T.U.S.T.D. stand for?

"Shoot Them Up, So They Die", according to the Steam page.

MrFlibble said:

I've watched both videos. The playing mechanics, weapons and enemies seem to be implemented well, but the level in the first video appears empty-ish.

First level just in development and will be filled with some decorations later.

MrFlibble said:

BTW, what does S.T.U.S.T.D. stand for? I'm assuming it's a reference to S.P.I.S.P.O.P.D.?

Yep, sort of it. And as mentioned Nuxius stands for "Shoot Them Up, So The Die".

MrFlibble said:

Anyways, good luck with your project!

Thanks.