• Spiderman
    • Iron Man
    • Hulk
    • Captain America
    • Daredevil
    • Thor
    • Hawkeye
    • Deadpool

Deadpool, because he's hilarious, shouts crazy jokes and sometimes does insane things, honorable mentions to Batman, Spiderman, Punisher, Blade and Iron Man, Batman because he says that crime never rests and thus he's doomed to fight crime, although sometimes he's cruel and cold towards some villians.

Spiderman because he spouts jokes while fighting crime and is very cocky, but a very responsible super-hero, because with great powers comes a great responsability, plus he has an alt costume that makes him agressive, crazy and badass, the Symbiote suit aka Black suit.
Plus he has other Spider-Man allies from the future and past.

Punisher, because he shows no respect towards criminals, uses anything to get info, such as intimidation, torture, all that crazy stuff, plus he's an expert in firearms and marcial arts, this is a guy you don't wanna mess with.

Blade, cuz half-vampire and half-human, such an underrated hero, incredibly tough, uses shades, is an expert in using a katana, firearms and marcial arts, plus he's immune to vampire bites, has superb reflexes, ages slowly and can sense the presence of supernatural beings, he also worked with Spiderman before.

Finally Iron Man, Tony Stark, a very intelligent man that excels at maths, fisics, you name it, he fights crime using various armored suits, the most used being the red and gold colored suit that makes him the Invicible Iron Man, but has a large amount of armored suits and he even fought the mighty god Thor before!
Also he's a supporting character of the Avengers and is a very valuable ally to any Marvel superhero.

mrthejoshmon said:

This and Judge Dredd (but do they count?)

If Batman does, surely they must too?

Where is The Punisher? I like anti-hero's. Guy is the epitome of bad-ass, plus he doesn't have any supernatural powers.

i just saw x-men apocalypse and i think i can now say for certain wolverine is up there with the superheroes i'm most tired of seeing.

the movie literally detours from the plot for like half an hour for no reason other than a wolverine cameo.

Batman is my favorite superhero because of all the cool gadgets, the action, and the cool villains. My second favorite is Swamp Thing because he has a lot of cool superpowers and the comic books are really good.