Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Royal_Sir

Favorite Free Browser Game?

I know we all like talking about games we bought and the like, but how about the free online games like anything flash based?

For me, there's this online game called Mud and Blood 2. It's a small squad defense game with hilarious moments of game brutality. I love its complexity and gameplay.

What about you?

I'm mostly inclined to say "good riddance to the era of Flash games" but I kind of liked Hack Slash Crawl. It was like a trimmed-down version of Diablo.

Tower of Doom. It's a fast and minimalistic (but well polished) singleplayer strategy game, which I strongly prefer over strategies with dozens-up-to-hundreds of units / items / upgrades. I've found it while searching for Doom-themed flash games. This game has actually nothing to do with Doom (and isn't even sci-fi), but I liked the gameplay in its survival mode level (called "Infiniland") which I still keep replaying once a while. The ideal strategy for that level is quite delicate and fun to experiment with.

I don't play browser games, with the exception of the occasional Cards of Humanity clones out there.

i liked candy box 1 and 2. basically some RPG games where you get 1 candy per second, and as you get certain stretch goals of candies, more options gets available for you, and suddenly, you've got armor, swords, and kill enemies while a grander adventure gradually unfolds for you. it's surprisingly more content-packed than you might think at first, though i don't remember much of them ATM.

i think another game i liked was some Unreal Tournament Flash game, that was pretty neat. some kind of 2D action side-scroller where you killed bots in increasingly harder tiers. i remember it playing fairly well and was fun for what it was.

i haven't played any recent browser games, though. not really feeling like trying my luck too much what with Flash becoming increasingly more obsolete with time.

Played about 3 games of Cards Against Humanity with my GF and some friends. I played A LOT of Newgrounds games back In '05.

Anybody heard of Krinkels' Madness series?

Crash Bandicoot Flash. Good fun once in a while, even despite only the first world being playable due to an odd bug.

The Impossible Quiz. This game is really funny and requires a lots of perpendicular thinking!

I played so many.

Berzerk Ball (1, not 2)

-i find it comical

Miami/New York/Sydney/Mediviel Shark

-see for yourself

@HorrorMovieGuy TOSS THE TURTLE, that's the name! I love the crazyness of that one too.

DoomUK said:

Quake Live doesn't count right?

It's no longer a browser game, so no.

Ball Revamped was always my favorite browser game series.

I think it could still count seeing it was a browser game at one point, especially if that's when it was played.

For myself I should also mention Runescape, which I played the shit out of.

MFG38 said:

Crash Bandicoot Flash.

I remember that game, It was pretty fun to play.