Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose?

^the latter is possible (extremely hard though). Best way to learn is to get punished repeatedly...

I also would like to better endurance.

Cacockcansukmycok said:

destorying people stupidity.

That could lead to world peace!

The ability to judge and grant wishes. Not just to change reality to grant others ( and, potentially, myself ) their deepest desires, but to both actually understand said desires ( to avoid the whole genie / monkey's paw fiasco ) but to also be able to understand the consequences of said desire.

Alternatively, for something less extravagant and frankly godlike, probably the ability to transform myself and others, even if just humans into other human shapes. Bonus points if I can do so without rendering the person unrecognizable - even if they look entirely different - so I'd be able to help out people who experience every sort of body dysphoria. Would be handy if said power also allows for name changes, since otherwise it could get kind of surreal for transfolk and the like.

J.B.R said:

Supernatural endurance, being able to run for long periods of time, withstanding a lot of punishment and little flinching.

You can get pretty close to all of the above. It takes practice and effort, though. When you look at martial artists, for example, they manage to perform things an "ordinary" human would not be able to do.

time control, without it affecting my age, so i could fall asleep in the asscrack of dawn, but still sleep over 8 hours by slowing down time a bunch, but it wouldn't make me age prematurely from doing so. i'm not sure how much control i'd want to have over time, but just speeding up and slowing down time would be hella useful.

J.B.R said:

Supernatural endurance, being able to run for long periods of time, withstanding a lot of punishment and little flinching.

You can do that in real life, Run a hell of alot, meditate and go through shock training.

I would like to have time stopping powers. Just imagine, all the time in the universe to accomplish whatever you want, and never having to worry about shit like being run over, mugged or losing a fight, because you have the greatest deus ex machina at your disposal.

Not being confined to a body, it's wacky to be confined like that. I am a concept anyway. I should spraed. As of now I am merely appreciated. Hopefully I will grow up to become a meme. By now I am nothing compared to an omnipresent craeture like Susan Zeit.

I think it depends on his genitals, whether they are human or they change along with the shapeshift

darknation said:

aaaaand the furries have outed themselves, right on schedule.

You're projecting so hard I could point you at a wall and watch a movie.

TraceOfSpades said:

Darknation is too cool to be a furry.

That means I'm not cool

fuck.

Saturn said:

That means I'm not cool

fuck.

Loophole, bro. You're too cool to be darknation.

dethtoll said:

You're projecting so hard I could point you at a wall and watch a movie.

This one I will remember for quite some time.

EDIT: Wait, wouldn't that qualify as a super-power?