Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose?

Teleportation is probably the most useful one. So, I would take that.

On one condition; that momentum is not preserved when teleporting. (think about why for yourself.)

If I was still in junior high I would have definitely wanted the ability to see through girl's clothing. Although once you get older you'd just be seen as a weird pedo. You'd become that 70 year old man staring at girls in the park with thick spectacles.

darknation said:

aaaaand the furries have outed themselves, right on schedule.

This comment seems to have ruffled some feathers. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Super strength/endurance. Be able to wield or dual-wield heavy weapons/objects like they're nothing and have all the stamina possible to run forever.

So I guess a real-life anime character? Lol.

Cyanosis said:

Super strength/endurance. Be able to wield or dual-wield heavy weapons/objects like they're nothing and have all the stamina possible to run forever.

So I guess a real-life anime character? Lol.

Sounds a bit like "police girl" from Hellsing - ultimate ;-)

darknation said:

I'm not projecting, I have simply learned to expect the worst from you people.

Feeling's mutual, sugar cookie. <3

Mine would be the ability to generate an intense energy field composed entirely of love, able to radiate so far as to influence even the most hateful and corrupt authorities and politicians.

Doomkid said:

This comment seems to have ruffled some feathers. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Heh.

Ichor said:

Heh. Now how would I call myself with such power...

While playing/reading a visual novel, ever notice that if you decide to not do anything when you're given a decision, everybody and everything just waits for you to make a decision indefinitely? Like time itself is waiting for you to think about what choice you wanna make? I want that as a super-power.

Also video game healing would be a close second. I can get mortally wounded and completely heal myself by either using a bandage, taking pain killers, eating something (even if my entire lower body is gone), sleeping or just standing still for a few minutes.

raymoohawk said:

i want the power of being white

Your wish is my command.

Spoiler

What do you mean you disagree with Obama?! RACIST BASTARD.

TraceOfSpades said:

Your wish is my command.

Spoiler

What do you mean you disagree with Obama?! RACIST BASTARD.

What the fuck? Kid, you're obviously not a great thinker, so I strongly suggest you rethink your usage of racial jokes.

Timetravelling powers - travel back to 1993 and bring a floppy of your best wads to the offices of id software...

Soundblock said:

Timetravelling powers - travel back to 1993 and bring a floppy of your best wads to the offices of id software...

I'd rather sell this iPhone 5 at a HUGE HUGE price in 1993.

And maybe bring a Brutal Doom video (obvious reasons on why not the pk3 itself)

Voros said:

I'd rather sell this iPhone 5 at a HUGE HUGE price in 1993.

Or better yet, "Gray's Sports Almanac".

I don't know what my "one" super power would be but I do know what my 3 wishes from a genie would be.

1. Live for 1 thousand years
2. Have just the right amount of money in my bank account to cover my wants and needs.
3. To have the resources available to help those in need.

I also want a magical pocket that I can put 1 food item in and it keeps it fresh indefinitely. It would also replenish the food item upon removal as to create infinite copies of it. As I eat the food, it would be the best food item that I would ever eat and there would be no health consequences from eating it.

dew said:

What the fuck? Kid, you're obviously not a great thinker, so I strongly suggest you rethink your usage of racial jokes.

Yet you ignore raymoohawk's ignorant ass post.

Brilliant, sir. Absolutely brilliant.

So he wants to be able to more easily absorb vitamin D while in colder climates, you can't fault a guy for knowing what he likes. Vitamin D, that is.

CaptainManiac said:

I will go with a powerful combo and make all my enemies die by my hand

You have enemies that you wish to kill?