Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

Jill Stein. Now.

dew said:

And why are you still talking to me anyways? I thought you soundly rejected me as a barbaric thug who cannot be reasoned with.

You got me there. It seems my memory isn't the best. In regards to my memory leaving a lot to be desired, there's a few things I'd like to point out.

dew said:

I won't bother with reiterating every quote and answering every section, because we're obviously at a point long past factual arguments. Your recent posts had literally none and you're left with pleading for everyone to accept your moral stance.

I don't need anyone to agree to my stance, but now that I think about it, accepting it wouldn't be the worst of ideas. You've said your piece, I've said mine, we don't agree. There's nothing bad about that, or is there?

dew said:

You get offended, you pass judgements, you expect understanding of your position.

Says the one who dropped the F-bomb. As for my position, see above. I expect nobody to agree. Over the past 2 years, it became a progressively more surprising experience if someone agreed, even if there still were the "ifs" and "buts".

dew said:

It is hilariously ironic that in the end your extremely humanistic and pacifistic view is so devoid of actual empathy to the people of this world that you'd literally prefer a racist bigoted isolationist as the US president over prolonging the Obama status quo.

So here's my take on it. We know both Clinton and Trump are shit, no point in arguing. My position is that I'd rather have a newbie bumping into walls for one single solitary term at max, than having Clinton for, relativey likely, two terms. If it's down to "pick your poison", I'd prefer to get it over with as soon as possible, especially when it helps to establish a competent government faster, because Trumps failures will most likely raise people's awareness significantly. I've said my piece about Clinton already, and while I can understand your concerns with Trump's ties to Russia, I still tend to think you underestimate Clinton's potential, let alone that we do not yet know if she'll keep the "Obama status quo" to everybody's satisfaction.

Clinton and Trump have one thing in common, they are talking their way to power, making promises along the way. We don't need to talk about politicians breaking promises. I trust none of them. Not a single word. The one thing I can trust in, is that Trump is an idiot, and as such he won't last long. Give Trump a chance to fail horribly and fast, then give Sanders and Stein a second chance at success. I know you'll disagree, but this is what I'd rather like to happen, because then Clinton will have a more challenging opposition to face.

dew said:

Holy shit, you're actually trying to convince me to "let go" and have everything we struggled for fall apart, because like some social equivalent of minimal entropy, it's only a natural state of things to be conquered by the local hegemon and have your entire society slapped around by their regime.

You still don't get it. If a country is in a situation in which it is going to be lost, regardless of what else happens, I'd much prefer to surrender than to simply throw lives away. Nothing more, nothing less. I am not saying, and I never have, that all eastern European countries should simply throw themselves onto mother Russia's bosom. So, can we get this out the way already, or do I really need to elaborate this any further?

dew said:

Because it's useless to stand up for petty self-delusions like freedom and equality. The Munich Agreement parallel is absolutely valid, because it's not a mindless invocation of Godwin's law, it invokes the memory of the Western civilization attempting to appease a threat through endless sacrifice and concession and failing horribly in the end.

After accusing me of sitting in my glorious armchair, living an easy life in luxury and absolute safety, you're up: Are you going to kill someone for your freedom, or will you sacrifice the lives of others while watching the news? What is it going to be?

I still firmly believe that Nazis are in a league of their own. Looking at the years 1938 to 1945 (I believe), illustrates that rather well, doesn't it?

dew said:

Like Neville Chamberlain, you preach your higher moralistic values to me while sitting comfortably at home under the protection of the biggest army in the world.

Is that so? Well, actually at the moment you're right. In less than two years from now, I'll be on my way back to Haiti, so I can be with my family of choice again. That aside, I do not belong here anyways.

If anything, my time here has made me fear people in a position of power, which is nothing to unusual, given my personal background. Power is nothing men should crave, so don't think I feel like Putin is no issue at all. Power is the only thing never given willingly, so people take it by force, basically I am no less afraid than you are.

One of these days one of us may find her/himself at the wrong end of a gun. While you think having a gun of your own for protection is the best solution, I'd rather have less guns overall, and have less reasons to be afraid. And this is where we will never be able to really agree to one another.

As for my "higher moralistic views", there simply are things I do not believe in, or things I do not value as much as you do. It's not about a moral highground at all. For me your ways are wrong, and vice versa.

dew said:

The sheer hypocrisy of your position is staggering, your nihilism is as bad as Mechazawa's, it just doesn't include America in your eyes. You even share his moral absolutism, both of you simply know your world-shaking ideals are right and the fools following the status quo just need to wake up.

So, if your way of doing things is that much better, how come things are getting progressively worse? For what it's worth, you're telling me that constantly upgrading to more and bigger and better guns is any good, while it has caused severe problems throughout history. One may argue that it all could have been much worse, if things were done the way I would have preferred, but there's still no denying that we are looking at hundreds of years of exploitation of power in favour of money, which to me equals hundreds of years of failure. So, if more guns don't work, and less guns don't work, what does work then?

Now, eventhough you think me a pacifist, I believe there are things worth fighting for, but I have to wonder where you will draw the line for good. People always have their reasons for everything they do, there is always some justification. America has had plenty of good reasons, or excuses, for their drones and whatnot. So, how much is too much for you?

Mechazawa said:

You should join the US police force or military, you have the perfect attitude for it.

And you should kill yourself! :D

I have no desire to join the military or become a cop and I have serious moral issues with both (as well as the militarization of police.) Not that you'll ever even grasp the concept of views contrary to yours being more nuanced than the black-and-white cartoon strawman you've invented.

You disgust me. I'm more than willing to enter into a discussion about the mistakes America and many other countries in the west (read: former colonial powers) have made in the past. I'm just not going to discuss them with YOU, because you're an egotistical little shithead doing that classic self-flagellating hypocritical white boy shit so you can feel superior. Your arrogance in this thread, all else aside, has been off the fucking charts, and your debate style is for losers. You're not worth anything more than berating repeatedly for your ludicrously creepy faux-jihad bullshit and smarmy, self-righteous refusal to even acknowledge that people may have legitimate disagreements with you.

You know, if the entire west fell, inevitable nuclear war would turn Earth into Mars, but mechazawa doesn't care, as long as the whites get to die. He openly supports the cause of terrorism and sympathizes with them, and says we doesn't support terrorism, but he does want billions of people to die. Yes. BILLIONS. The west falls, billions die. All countries would suffer. Mechazawa would die, I'm sure, due to disease or lack of food, just like so many other poor souls would, in the global apocalypse hes advocating for. Maybe he'll get what he wants one day. But I doubt he'll live to see the outcome. His country would be destroyed like all of the other countries of the world, in world war 3 and the nuclear holocaust that would follow. But, thats what he wants, as long as whites die off. People of the west, people who love peace and value human life, this is our enemy. Not the person, but the ideology. He says his friends and others around him think like him. This is what we fight against. This is our enemy. Because we value human life, and this ideology loathes it.

insanoflex312 said:

You know, if the entire west fell, inevitable nuclear war would turn Earth into Mars, but mechazawa doesn't care, as long as the whites get to die. He openly supports the cause of terrorism and sympathizes with them, and says we doesn't support terrorism, but he does want billions of people to die. Yes. BILLIONS. The west falls, billions die. All countries would suffer. Mechazawa would die, I'm sure, due to disease or lack of food, just like so many other poor souls would, in the global apocalypse hes advocating for. Maybe he'll get what he wants one day. But I doubt he'll live to see the outcome. His country would be destroyed like all of the other countries of the world, in world war 3 and the nuclear holocaust that would follow. But, thats what he wants, as long as whites die off. People of the west, people who love peace and value human life, this is our enemy. Not the person, but the ideology. He says his friends and others around him think like him. This is what we fight against. This is our enemy. Because we value human life, and this ideology loathes it.

You actually believe the west is that important. Lol. It is people with ideas like yours that are the reason western nations are so bad. They assume their importance and then force it on everyone else. You set the perfect example that proves my case.

The UK is about to destroy itself and guess what, nobody will even notice. It wont even be a blip on the radar. What I am advocating would hardly even end in a thousand deaths. Much less billions. Countries would exist as they are only with less power, less respect, and a lower standard of living. Kind of how they are going now. Think of the ex soviet bloc, but in the west.

Mechazawa said:

You actually believe the west is that important. Lol. It is people with ideas like yours that are the reason western nations are so bad. They assume their importance and then force it on everyone else. You set the perfect example that proves my case.

The UK is about to destroy itself and guess what, nobody will even notice. It wont even be a blip on the radar. What I am advocating would hardly even end in a thousand deaths. Much less billions. Countries would exist as they are only with less power, less respect, and a lower standard of living. Kind of how they are going now. Think of the ex soviet bloc, but in the west.

Its not that the west is so important, it's that the west controls the vast majority of the worlds nukes, not to mention wealth and food. You don't realize that the fall of the first world results in billions of deaths because you live in a fantasy world where the collapse of infrastructure means maybe a few people die or some crap. Nukes will fire.
Also, being in the ex Soviet bloc sounds terrible. Everyone here was right. You want people to suffer not for some stupid sense of justice (I don't even think justice exists at all) but because you are angry at the "west". All westerners are the same and they all must suffer. No ones innocent because you said so.

Mechazawa said:

Think of the ex soviet bloc, but in the west.

No, thats not what you said earlier. You said you want all of the west to suffer like the war-torn nations in the middle east. Did you forget that? BILLIONS would die if that was the case because thats how big the west is. You don't even know what the fuck you want the west to become, but your rhetoric oozes with contempt and you want the west to suffer. You said you want the west to fall. Well, if the west falls, the U.S. can t protect Israel. If Israel's neighbors decide to attack because they wont have to deal with a dying U.S. or NATO, then BOOOOOOOM. Nukes go off because Israel was plenty to spare. Your dumbass will die in the nuclear war to follow. Do you realize what is stopping so many countries from warring with each other with the stockpiles of nukes they have? Globalization. Globalization lead by the west.

Those people in the UK, if the UK "falls"(you don't even know what the fuck you want to happen, but I assume catastrophic economic collapse resulting in the destruction of the UKs infrastructure. LOTS of death follows that, FYI) They die. They die, and to you, they deserve it. So not even considering that, yes, the west keeps WW3 from becoming nuclear and killing all life on Earth, you are already sickening. You really want people to die because you judge them guilty of something their government does.

What are you "advocating" for anyway? Be pretty clear about it, because you say one thing then imply you wish for the deaths of entire populations.

insanoflex312 said:

Be pretty clear about it, because you say one thing then imply you wish for the deaths of entire populations.

Nobody said millions should die. I said it wouldn't be a shame if it happened though. What is western identity and why wouldn't it be a shame if it was lost? Let's think about it.

You support corrupt philosophical delusions like democracy, and you force it on others. You make war *constantly*. You do not differentiate between civilian and combatant, they are all simply brown people that need to die. You construct your armies using your own brothers and sisters and then have the audacity to claim it wasn't you and that the military doesn't act according to your will. You support governmental systems that openly and clearly exist simply to exploit other populations for your own gain. When the murderers you send out to bomb children and rape women die, you hold ceremonies for them, you literally celebrate people who murder. That guy just murdered babies and you're celebrating him, even making excuses for him talking about how war is bad and other bullshit about the value of human life and how he was sad about what he did. It is the normal practice in western societies. You set up banks that exist solely to keep your own populations and others in MASSIVE debt. Let's not even get into IMF and WB. You actively support your police forces, forces that exist primarily to suppress brown people, you support the exploitation of large swaths of your *own* population. If you are willing to murder and exploit your own populations, imagine what you do when you go to other countries. You, particularly in the US, have massive prisons. You make money off keeping people in boxes and incriminating everything. You control most of the worlds food sources, you patent that food and bomb it with chemicals and prevent whole nations from growing things like rice and stuff "because they didn't pay for the right to" (the fuck is that shit?). You support obviously shitty regimes like Israel and the Saudi family simply so that you can continue to exploit the region.

I could go on and on. But the point is, you live the comfortable life that exists only because of the aforementioned things and then some. You have the audacity to get angry when someone threatens to take it away. So yeah, if the populations behind all that ceased to exist tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a single tear. Chinese or Russian rule wouldn't even be half as bad. I welcome them as the worlds new super powers. I mean for crying out loud, the west considers ROME a *role model*. The fuck is that noise?

You can be mad that I say I don't care if something happens all you want. You actively do, know about, and support the same shit your angry at me for and yet still getting mad that I have an attitude that I copied from you. That is some prime ass arrogance right there. Unfathomable almost.

Literally, you have a lifestyle based on murder and exploitation, but the second someone wants to return the favor and reap the rewards, suddenly its bad. You are saying it is okay for you to do it, that it is actually good and "for the benefit of the world", but if anyone else does it its evil. That is some high ass arrogance right there, really, and its the same attitude that has been prevalent all throughout western European history. You don't even consider the rest of the world human enough to be allowed to fight back. Your definition of good and evil is based on whether the person who did it was a white European or not. Your attitude (and the attitudes of some others here) is almost copy pasted from the peoples who originally invaded Australia and how they treated the aboriginals. That is the vibe I get.

glenzinho said:

I'm genuinely curious as to what country you are from Mechazawa.

I don't reveal any of that because all it does is turn arguments into discussions about what my place of origin, my beliefs, and so on. There is no need for personal information to be given in debate. All I will say (because I have said it before) is that I currently reside in the US. Temporarily. Even that will be enough for someone to whine and call me hypocritical and a bunch of other nonsense. Then again if I didn't live here currently then people would whine and call me hypocritical for talking about a place I have not been to. Its a lose lose isn't it?

The only thing that should be present in a discussion of this nature is the facts and the implications of those facts. No need for emotionalism, names, or anything else.

Mechazawa said:

Nobody said millions should die. I said it wouldn't be a shame if it happened though. What is western identity and why wouldn't it be a shame if it was lost? Let's think about it.

Yeah, I bet you'd like that. Millions, if not billions of lives lost would be music to your ears.

Mechazawa said:

You support corrupt philosophical delusions like democracy, and you force it on others. You make war *constantly*. You do not differentiate between civilian and combatant, they are all simply brown people that need to die. You construct your armies using your own brothers and sisters and then have the audacity to claim it wasn't you and that the military doesn't act according to your will. You support governmental systems that openly and clearly exist simply to exploit other populations for your own gain.

Fuck you. I'm not my government. I don't support it nor the wars it fights. I cannot be held accountable for the actions of people I don't support. But that means nothing to you. You want me to die anyway because you said so.

Mechazawa said:

When the murderers you send out to bomb children and rape women die, you hold ceremonies for them, you literally celebrate people who murder. That guy just murdered babies and you're celebrating him, even making excuses for him talking about how war is bad and other bullshit about the value of human life and how he was sad about what he did. It is the normal practice in western societies.

I've never done this in my life. Would it be okay if I made insane generalizations about you? Like, for example, oh you like suicide bombings. It's just as retarded when I say it.

Mechazawa said:

You set up banks that exist solely to keep your own populations and others in MASSIVE debt. Let's not even get into IMF and WB. You actively support your police forces, forces that exist primarily to suppress brown people, you support the exploitation of large swaths of your *own* population.

You have no idea who the hell you are talking to. Like I said, dumbass sweeping generalizations about people you have no idea about is just as stupid when I do it. Except, when I say you'd love to read about millions of people dying, it's true. And you have the balls to say I know nothing about morality?

Mechazawa said:

If you are willing to murder and exploit your own populations, imagine what you do when you go to other countries. You, particularly in the US, have massive prisons. You make money off keeping people in boxes and incriminating everything. You control most of the worlds food sources, you patent that food and bomb it with chemicals and prevent whole nations from growing things like rice and stuff "because they didn't pay for the right to" (the fuck is that shit?). You support obviously shitty regimes like Israel and the Saudi family simply so that you can continue to exploit the region.

Again, you assume that, because it happens in my country, I support it. Do you also support the exploitation of woman, and the execution of homosexuals? How about the death penalty for apostasy? Honor killings? Terrorist attacks in Gaza? I don't assume to think you support such idiocy, so why should you assume I support idiocy when it's close to me?

Mechazawa said:

I could go on and on. But the point is, you live the comfortable life that exists only because of the aforementioned things and then some. You have the audacity to get angry when someone threatens to take it away.

I'm not pissed because I'll lose my comfortable life. I'm pissed because you want me to die. You want millions of people to die. Stop denying it.

Mechazawa said:

So yeah, if the populations behind all that ceased to exist tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a single tear. Chinese or Russian rule wouldn't even be half as bad. I welcome them as the worlds new super powers. I mean for crying out loud, the west considers ROME a *role model*. The fuck is that noise?

You honestly think Russia and China can coexist without the US? Let's see, China wouldn't have an economy, so they'd have to either invade the middle east (which has been turned into glass by Israeli nukes) or Russia, who, with their vast stockpiles of nukes is okay with losing a war to China. Or hell, lets say Russia win. I guess China would just cut it's losses and give up while millions of its citizens go without jobs and hence food. No, no nukes would fly. You want the world to end, and you are too stupid to even realize that you want it to. But you know what? I bet you do know. I bet deep inside, if the world ended, you'd be happy, you know, for the 5 minutes you'd have left to live.

Mechazawa said:

You can be mad that I say I don't care if something happens all you want. You actively do, know about, and support the same shit your angry at me for and yet still getting mad that I have an attitude that I copied from you. That is some prime ass arrogance right there. Unfathomable almost.

I DON'T support it, and it pisses me off when it happens. The difference between us, is if I read that a hundred people in the middle east is killed by US bomb, I feel shame for my country, while if you read about millions of people dying in the west due to it's collapse you'd party.

Mechazawa said:

Literally, you have a lifestyle based on murder and exploitation, but the second someone wants to return the favor and reap the rewards, suddenly its bad. You are saying it is okay for you to do it, that it is actually good and "for the benefit of the world", but if anyone else does it its evil. That is some high ass arrogance right there, really, and its the same attitude that has been prevalent all throughout western European history. You don't even consider the rest of the world human enough to be allowed to fight back. Your definition of good and evil is based on whether the person who did it was a white European or not. Your attitude (and the attitudes of some others here) is almost copy pasted from the peoples who originally invaded Australia and how they treated the aboriginals. That is the vibe I get.

The psychological projection here is abhorrent. You are the one advocating for death and destruction. You. All you.

Mechazawa said:

Your definition of good and evil is based on whether the person who did it was a white European or not.

No, somehow, I think that's you.

Mechazawa said:

What is western identity and why wouldn't it be a shame if it was lost? Let's think about it.

Part of it is that 'freedom of choice' thing that you really don't care for because you are delusional.

You make war *constantly*. You do not differentiate between civilian and combatant, they are all simply brown people that need to die.

The people who think this way are clearly the minority. The only way to deny that is to remain in your delusion.

You construct your armies using your own brothers and sisters and then have the audacity to claim it wasn't you and that the military doesn't act according to your will.

I don't think insanoflex or any other DW user has constructed any armies actually but a delusional person may think otherwise.

You support governmental systems that openly and clearly exist simply to exploit other populations for your own gain.

Actually there are constant calls for legislative reform to prevent this kind of shit, but the common people are frequently ignored by those in power. A delusional person would blame the common man for this, and it seems like you do.

When the murderers you send out to bomb children and rape women die, you hold ceremonies for them, you literally celebrate people who murder. That guy just murdered babies and you're celebrating him, even making excuses for him talking about how war is bad and other bullshit about the value of human life and how he was sad about what he did. It is the normal practice in western societies.

People all over the world - not just in the west - do this. You can deny it if you want, you're completely deluded so I wouldn't be surprised. God damn hypocrite.

You set up banks that exist solely to keep your own populations and others in MASSIVE debt. Let's not even get into IMF and WB.

Oh, insanoflex did that, did he? Wow, I never knew that. Oh wait, it's a steaming pile of delusional bullshit made up by some angry freedom hater, so nevermind I guess. Those people are exploiting people at home and abroad you daft fuck, none of the shit you've mentioned so far is limited to the west and none of it is the fault of the common people. Every global superpower partakes in this kind of shit. You just ignore that fact because it doesn't fit your lamebrain narrative.

If you are willing to murder and exploit your own populations, imagine what you do when you go to other countries.

No one on Doomworld has done this that I know of.

You, particularly in the US, have massive prisons. You make money off keeping people in boxes and incriminating everything.

Actually I haven't done anything of the sort, but I do agree that the American prison system is completely fucked up. I had no idea it was people making minimum wage who were pulling those strings though. The reason I had no idea is because it's a delusional pile of bullshit.

I could go on and on. But the point is, you live the comfortable life that exists only because of the aforementioned things and then some. You have the audacity to get angry when someone threatens to take it away. So yeah, if the populations behind all that ceased to exist tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a single tear. Chinese or Russian rule wouldn't even be half as bad. I welcome them as the worlds new super powers. I mean for crying out loud, the west considers ROME a *role model*. The fuck is that noise?

I hope any comfort you currently enjoy is stripped from you. You still won't acknowledge what a hypocritical fuck you are for using stuff like a computer, which (surprise surprise) was designed and developed in the west. Our population has had the time and freedom to discover new things, things which you benefit from but arrogantly deny. You are a person with so much contempt for so much of the population based on shit that 99.9% of them had no control over. You're a spiteful, hateful turd.

Go back to banging rocks together and drawing pictures in the sand because that's what you'd be doing right now without any influence from THE EVIL WEST. As a side note, it's clear you see no place for contemporary western values, so it's not hard to infer that you probably think women are less valuable than men, racism actually has a place and gays are really immoral sodomites who need to be put to death. These are only a handful of clear and easy conclusions to draw from your hate-crammed rambling.

EDIT: Ninja'd by sudo!

Hey, now you guys know how brown folks feel. See all that rage at the accusations and such? That stuff you feel? All the disgust you have? Yeah, that's what people feel against you all over the world. Enjoy. My job in conveying that is done. Imagine millions of me, that's how the western world is viewed by everyone else.

10:1 you're white, US (or possibly Canadian) and a cisgender, heterosexual male. Hard to say what your religious affiliation would be -- I'm gonna go with "vague spiritualist."

So -- self-flagellating white boy looking to feed your superiority complex.

Mechazawa said:

Hey, now you guys know how brown folks feel. See all that rage at the accusations and such? That stuff you feel? All the disgust you have? Yeah, that's what people feel against you all over the world. Enjoy. My job in conveying that is done. Imagine millions of me, that's how the western world is viewed by everyone else.

I'm going to hope there are people out there educated enough to see that your line of reasoning is, frankly, really fucking retarded and backwards.

Wow Mechazawa, you got me. Really. But, well, lets look at something, because I seem to see a pattern here.

Nobody said millions should die. I said it wouldn't be a shame if it happened though.

Why though?

You do not differentiate between civilian and combatant...

Uh.....

, even making excuses for him talking about how war is bad and other bullshit about the value of human life and how he was sad about what he did.

You said you support jihadists, sooooo...

If you just seriously admitted you have to the attitude that you accuse anyone from the west as having, then, why don't you want to die with the west, too?

Literally, you have a lifestyle based on murder and exploitation, but the second someone wants to return the favor and reap the rewards, suddenly its bad.

You want millions of people to die. That isn't bad to you. But so does the west, but that is? I don't get it.

Your definition of good and evil is based on whether the person who did it was a white European or not.

Heh, ironyyyyyyyyyy

OK, if you haven't figured it out, you're a complete hypocrite that wants the west to suffer like it treats the rest of the world. It'd be OK for the west to suffer, but anyone else? How terrible. You hate the west for murdering civilians and not combatants, yet you just said that millions of westerners can die and you'd be fine with that. You want the destruction of western society because the west destroys. Do you not see your hypocrisy? Is it not glaring to you? Also, what sudo said:

You do not differentiate between civilian and combatant...

When the murderers you send out to bomb children and rape women die, you hold ceremonies for them, you literally celebrate people who murder. That guy just murdered babies and you're celebrating him...

The psychological projection here is abhorrent.

Its textbook if anything.

dethtoll said:

self-flagellating white boy looking to feed your superiority complex.

In an off topic forum on a doom fan site? There are much better places to get a feeling of superiority from.

I will say one thing in all seriousness. The actions of a society are accountable to those people in that society. So even though everyone was like "it wasn't me" blah blah, you are still the primary make up of that society. Groups are judged as a cohesive whole. When a group does wrong, then all who identify with that group are guilty. I do fundamentally believe that whole heartedly.

Mechazawa said:

Reading your posts feels to me like peering into the mind of Hitler. Millions of dead being okay? Check. Based on race? Check. Completely innocent victims that are judged by the actions of a few? Check.

But no, I'm the real bad guy here. Why? Solely because I was born in the US and am a white male.

I see you added this to your post:

Mechazawa said:

I will say one thing in all seriousness. The actions of a society are accountable to those people in that society. So even though everyone was like "it wasn't me" blah blah, you are still the primary make up of that society. Groups are judged as a cohesive whole. When a group does wrong, then all who identify with that group are guilty. I do fundamentally believe that whole heartedly.

Damn, I guess the entirety of the middle east is then guilty of the crimes of the extremists who use suicide bombings to instill fear into their populations. I personally don't believe that, but I guess if I agreed with your point here, I'd have to. The real question is why did you bomb Baghdad? You kill your own people to spread fear and death for personal power. Not so different?

You know, it occurs to me, why is Mechazawa even here? It's an ancient forum for a game made by white Americans (well, Romero is Hispanic) nearly 23 years ago. It doesn't get much more white Western than that. Wouldn't he be better served posting on Jihadworld or whatever it is incredibly boring armchair ISIS soldiers hang out on?

[ETA] Hah, he even ninja'd me -- and proved my point.

I am here because I play doom. This is a useful site pertaining to that. Just because there are debates in EE doesn't really change or effect anything. You all take things personally, not me.

I'm not taking anything personally, sugar cookie, any more than I would if you were a Neo-Nazi advocating putting Jews in camps. Plainly put, either way, your views are much more broadly offensive and evil, and I don't need to have a personal stake in the topic at hand for them to be offensive.