Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Guess that game!

Vain fellow goes with his peer to reclaim an artifact critical in the defeat of the architect of a large death laser castle, ends up being hit by one of said death lasers. Luckily, a stone raft broke his fall, but turns out it was headed straight for a lava waterfall.

Voros said:

One more(easy): the soldier fell down before he could board the craft. I picked him and threw him inside. Then went in myself. "Punch it" i told the pilot, and so she did.

Halo: Combat Evolved. That was an easy one.

HWGuy said:

Jackie I-don't-remember-last-name, protagonist of The Darkness.

Correct! You're good.

@Trace, your new custom title, of course!

Can't anyone figure out my first post?

Anways, one more: I'm standing on top of the biplane my friend is flying. We're heading for that flying fortress...shit, that fat doctor is sending flying robots at me. Gotta avoid the lasers they shoot... WTF, a turtle robot flying a hovercraft in the shape of a turtle?

Hint: Genesis.

Doomkid said:

Using cats and airplanes to make something hardly listenable.

Minecraft!

Clonehunter said:

Deus Ex?

Bingo.

(I would also have accepted Metal Gear Solid 2)

Doomkid said:

Using cats and airplanes to make something hardly listenable.

Voros said:

Minecraft!

What? I mean Minecraft does have cats, but i don't remember it having airplanes. Also how can you make music with cats and airplnes, anyway? I have no idea..

Anyway, guess this (an easy one):

Some guy in jacket with permanent smile on his face kills hundreds of people for the sake of revenge and gets arrested.

Voros said:

@Trace, your new custom title, of course!

Can't anyone figure out my first post?

Anways, one more: I'm standing on top of the biplane my friend is flying. We're heading for that flying fortress...shit, that fat doctor is sending flying robots at me. Gotta avoid the lasers they shoot... WTF, a turtle robot flying a hovercraft in the shape of a turtle?

Hint: Genesis.

That sounds like Sonic 3. Also...my title just says "Senior Member".

TraceOfSpades said:

Also...my title just says "Senior Member".

Log out of your forum account / clear your browser cookies, and view it then.

Voros said:

Minecraft!

Not quite! (Actually, I had forgotten cats are in Minecraft now.. Need to boot that one up again soon, it's been a while.)

TraceOfSpades said:

^Still just says Senior Member to me.

You got the GoatLord Syndrome!
You cant see youre own title, like how GoatLord cant see his *hits blunt*!

Spoiler

While I will acknowledge that not all Black Lives Matter activists are criminals,

Is your title

Voros said:

You got the GoatLord Syndrome!
You cant see youre own title, like how GoatLord cant see his *hits blunt*!

Spoiler

While I will acknowledge that not all Black Lives Matter activists are criminals,

Is your title

Yeah, someone told me in a message what it was. Haha

I have brought great shame to myself with my failure to my leaders, they have stripped me of my pride when the demons defeated me. My punishment is for my life to be sacrificed to our religion so our leaders can go to heaven and become deities. My failures have brought dishonor to my kind and banishment from the clan. The only way to have salvation from our doomed existence is to journey towards paradise, but the plague of the dead stands in our way. With my sword I will destroy the demons and the dead to lead our holy armies into the lands of our gods!

@Jaxxoon R

Is your game in question "Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy"

@Voros

Is your game in question "Crash Bandicoot: Warped"

Me, my best friend, and my gun. This is all I need. The bastards come out of the horizon like a pot boiling over...it just gets worse over time. When I do manage to take down my prey, my best friend goes to harvest the carcass. If I miss, he'll bust my chops and that gets under my skin a bit...but at the end of the day, all that matters is how many I can kill.