Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liam

Special thanks to Linguica

Woolie Wool said:

You forgot to put the "Stop quoting images" picture in Disorder's post.

But I can't edit his posts so how could I do that?

I woke up tis morning and cast my gaze to the east. The sun was smiling and the birds were singing. There was a light smell in the air and the spring in the steps of all those who passed. The sky was a delicate blue and the flowers did bloom out of season. All this and more did I see with mine eyes.

Something was different. And I mused and mused, but could not determine the happy source of the most gay nature of the day.

Suddenly it struck me, and I did smile also.

It was International Retard Day.

darknation said:

It was International Retard Day.

it sure seems like it, what with this thread and that unicorn-x guy.

bigbadgangsta said:

Stop quoting images, dumbass!

Why?

RailGunner said:

DISORDER DOESNT UNDERSTAND STUFF...
true.

Maybe if you use both of your hands to type, instead of using them to jerk off your dad, you would've noticed your capslock was on..

If I got £12,000 a year to moderate the forums I'd give up work and probably uni after getting my degree.

Ling float DW on dow jones and then give mods huge bonusus muwahaaha.

bigbadgangsta said:

It is an unspoken rule of the forums

Surely, there must be a reason for it..

gatewatcher said:

pritch, are you suggesting that we pay for doomworld membership? =P

Only new members. The people who are already registered shouldn't have to pay.

Archvile64 said:

yeah, but i'd still pay to have my title changed. this is cruel and unusual punishment. i have had it for like 3 months. hell, railgunner got his changed! how the hell does that happen!?

sorry for that :(

When someone puts up a couple of 640x480 pictures, it's kind of silly (and a little annoying) when someone else quotes them.

pritch said:

If I got £12,000 a year to moderate the forums I'd give up work and probably uni after getting my degree.

Ling float DW on dow jones and then give mods huge bonusus muwahaaha.

I dont think he wants to risk that. the dow jones is like a rollercoaster these days.
The other day, the dow jones dropped 200.

RailGunner said:

DISORDER DOESNT UNDERSTAND STUFF...
true.

You know, you should really speak for yourself when saying that, Mr. CRAzy CAps.

Wasn't this thread about Linguica and Doomworld?
I love Doomworld, even when the site was redesigned and my registration got dropped. Oh well i hadn't made any posts yet, but ever since i got into the forums its like hearing from new friends i never wanted :D

Ichor said:

And in this past week or so, it rose three times that.

YAY IT'S CALLED ECONOMICS!!!$#@%@%

I know. Fun, isn't it? I'm glad I'm not doing any trading right about now. With the markets this wild, I would go nuts after just a few hours. Well...more nuts than usual, anyway.

Yeah, Doomworld's great. Even if it does load up like a molasses slug, and even if we're monitored like mental patients, and even if i can't log on when i'm using Explorer, and even though i've only recently had the power to reply to the news articles, and even when i earned my special title, and even though nobody ever pays attention to other peoples' posts, and even...

I COULD go on, but you know...a certain mod would get pissed if i did something evil like post a thread they didn't approve of :D

= =
o) o)

==

Archvile64 said:

Yay, I'm registered! :)

Oh, and thanks to Ling for keeping the flame burning, and due to the everlasting community, possibly inspired iD to do Doom 3. So, except for last night (When the server was hella-slow, but that wasn't Ling's fault) I say we all give Ling a round of applause (and quite possibly Hissy) for accidentally inspiring iD to do Doom 3.

*clappage*

LordTrasher said:

I say we all give Ling a round of applause (and quite possibly Hissy) for accidentally inspiring iD to do Doom 3.

*clappage*

Umm what? Did I miss something?

Yeah, Carmack called Ling last night to thank him for holding a gun to his head and forcing him to make Doom 3.

TheHighestTree said:

Yeah, Doomworld's great. Even if it does load up like a molasses slug,

DOOMWorld's loading times are nothing compared to DOOM Center's.