Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TimeOfDeath

user Malinku was murdered

It always hits home when a Doomworld member passes. I pray you find peace and your killer is brought to justice, RIP Malinku.

It's always terrible to hear that one of members of DW has passed away like this. R.I.P. Malinku

This is really messed up, I'm at a loss for words and can only hope this crime is brought to justice.

A young man with an immense artistic drive and talent. I had the honour of reviewing some of his work for /newstuff way back in 2010, and I remember his maps even today. This one hurts. I hope his family are safe.

To think this could happen to anyone at anytime, as life doesn't stop for or favor anybody in the grand scheme. It's pretty fucked. RIP.

Extremely saddened to hear this. Malinku was one of the first people I learned mapping from, definitely did a lot to help boost my own mapping ability as we worked on a fairly large duel project together. He was a great clan-mate, very chill guy to be around and fun to play with, had many great games with and against him. I wish he had stuck around a bit more though, given he mostly vanished after 2012, but such is life, people come and go.

RIP dude, GGs.

This is awful... I remember being clanmates with him in [MS] way back in 2010; he was nice and also a very talented mapper; he carried a lot of weight for MS's mapping division, and MXU wouldn't have been as strong as it is if not for the standards previously set by him and the way he influenced other mappers from MS back then. Rest in peace.

Wow, this is really sad news. He sent me a CTF map many years ago and we put it into the IDL wad for a year (if I remember correctly). Very sad and horrible to hear what happened. RIP Malinku :(

Very tragic to hear of his passing. I don't have a wikia account but maybe he could be added to the Doom Wiki Memorial?

With regards to the case itself, it said in the article that this was not a random attack. I hope they find the motive as that is an essential step to bringing justice.

That's terrible. No one deserves that. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Rest in peace. Prayers for him and his family.

Holy shit, that is absolutely awful.. RIP Malinku, may justice find its' way to the person responsible for this unspeakable act.