fodders
Disorder
Liam
Lord FlatHead
Little Faith
Torn
Hyena

etc.

I miss myk's moderation and expressive power, though he actually has been posting a bit more recently. Not sure if he's going to stay much, however.

On a serious note I liked reading dn's posts when dn is arguing with someone/trolling.

I remember some user who went by the username yellowmadness with some random number attached who I recall seeing here during my first one or two years, I don't necessarily miss him but it has sort of bugged me how he has never returned for a long time now.

Avoozl said:

I remember some user who went by the username yellowmadness with some random number attached who I recall seeing here during my first one or two years, I don't necessarily miss him but it has sort of bugged me how he has never returned for a long time now.

I Remember Yellowmadness, I played on psn with him for a little while. He dropped off the face of the earth a couple years ago though.

Marnetmar (probably spelled it wrong), DoomzRules, Mechwaza (especially in political threads), ChekaAgent, Tritnew, and more recently Darknation.

There are probably a few but I can't remember usernames very well.

VonHootie02 said:

Marnetmar

He's changed his name to Stapler.

joe-ilya said:

Ty Halderman

This. It was such a shame to see him go. I never interacted with him much, but when I did, he was always very informative and polite.

VonHootie02 said:

Marnetmar (probably spelled it wrong), DoomzRules, Mechwaza (especially in political threads), ChekaAgent, Tritnew, and more recently Darknation.

Heh, nice to know I'm in the same league as Doomzrules and Darknation. I've just made it a point to try and reserve my posts for instances where I actually have something worthwhile to contribute. That and I have school.

As frustrating as they are, I like AndrewBs narcissistic macho argumentative ways. Not that he's left but I'm sure he's reluctantly stifling himself when he observes what's going on here.

j4rio said:

GreyGhost

What happened to him? The other folks might have just went away, but he was a pretty active poster and then he just disappeared.
Also, AFAIK he's 63 years old, so could something have happened to him? I am actually a bit worried.

Too many to name. Plenty of interesting personalities have been exiled, leaving behind an empty shell of circle jerk.

Hey, anyone 'member BlueSonnet?

Captain Red said:

Doomboy.

Yeah, I 'member him! And I've certainly haven't forgetten about sargebaldy, zarkyb, Naked Snake (BBG), and Kid Airbag as well!