Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JavaGuy

Next Question

I've been asking a lot of questions lately, but as much bullshit as you get on these forums, you usually get the information you need -eventually-.

So heres the new thing: I've got my heart set on the "HP Jordana 720 PalmTop". It's really awesome, but I'm being ridiculed for even thinking of buying the thing for the cheapest price I found which was $700. It's true that the price is not wise, and if I'm going to spend that much I might as well get a laptop. However, if anyone can find a used one of these babies for cheaper (if you've got time on your hands and you know where to find out) I'd appreciate the info. Also, any good laptop prices are also appreciated.

Link: http://www.beachcamera.com/product_query.asp?query=product&i=HPJORNADA720

PS: *You guys are the coolest. Yeah. Um, I'm not sucking up to you for information, nah.*cough* You guys really are the best:p*

Where are you based? I've just looked it up and found a few for between the equivalent of $480 to $580 in the UK.

I'm in New Jersey. Sucky place, but good for imports since we're on the ocean, near large cities, and a point of political power, so long as it's not a weapon.

However, S/H + money conversion presents problems.

Alright, new question. Didn't see a reason to start another thread:

I'm looking for a Text Editor for Linux that has all the applications opened in a box in the side so you can quickly switch back and forth. If you've ever used TextPad 4 for Windows, that's the perfect editor. I can't work without it, but Window's doesn't work anymore. It completely disintegrated. Still, I've got to work on my game, I just need a good editor with a side box.

So heres the new thing: I've got my heart set on the "HP Jordana 720 PalmTop". It's really awesome, but I'm being ridiculed for even thinking of buying the thing for the cheapest price I found which was $700. It's true that the price is not wise, and if I'm going to spend that much I might as well get a laptop. However, if anyone can find a used one of these babies for cheaper (if you've got time on your hands and you know where to find out) I'd appreciate the info. Also, any good laptop prices are also appreciated.

Try ebay. You can usually find things like that much cheaper there. I got my palmtop on Yahoo Auctions (which is now closed I think) for £65 (~$100)

I'm looking for a Text Editor for Linux that has all the applications opened in a box in the side so you can quickly switch back and forth. If you've ever used TextPad 4 for Windows, that's the perfect editor. I can't work without it, but Window's doesn't work anymore. It completely disintegrated. Still, I've got to work on my game, I just need a good editor with a side box.

xemacs has buffer tabs if thats what you want.