• Darkness
    • Confined spaces
    • Wide open spaces
    • Heights
    • Deep water
    • Santa Claus
    • Other (specify)

VileSlay said:

I'm claustroprhobic, (locked myself in a closet while playing hide & seek when I was a kid) and get vertigo. I haven't felt fear of anything else.

I think i'd be ok with that as long there is enough room for me to lie down. If not, I'd loose my sanity within 10 minutes.

I heard back in vietnam or some war they held an american soldier locked up in a small compartment without room to even lie down for 12 something years. Just sliding some food down every day for him to eat. I don't think he had any light so he probably didn't even see the shit he was eating.

I'm afraid of consequences. For example, back in seventh grade, some dumb ass was bugging the hell outta me, so I picked up a metal chair and was about to smack the living shit outta him, but then I thought of the horrible consequences that would follow, so I stopped right before I hit him. Even though I didn't hit the lil bastard, I knew I must have scared the living shits outta him. >:) Other than that, I can't really think of other stuff worth mentioning here.