37 members have voted

1. 1. Wife/Husband/Significant other

• Yes. Yes I do.
    • No. I\'m alone.

the_Danarchist said:

I'm going to stab myself now.

Dammit, put me in your will.

ZarcyB said:

I had difficulty getting a girlfriend as well. Apparently I'm a "nice person" - this doesn't help however when you aren't too hot in the looks department. So for a while I was single, until I met my current gf.

We started talking, flirting, the usual kinda stuff. She used to send me dirty messages to my phone, then one day - my best friend found the messages, and started to like her too. I wasn't too bothered by this at the time, until him and the girl we liked started getting friendly. They ended up going out for 6 months. Those were the most traumatic and depressing months of my life. Although he treated her like shit, talking about other girls all the time and their looks, and he dumped her after 6 months. Naturally, she was upset. I was there for her when she needed me :)

That's why, 2 weeks later, she asked me out. Made me the happiest person alive :)

</life story> :P

Huh, coincidentally, I've been griping about how "nice guys finish last" for a while now. I've finally found a girl I really like and we really connect, we've got lots of stuff in common, etc. She's smart, and pretty, and athletic, and all that fun stuff. However, I'm not the only person that is noticing this. And everyone else who does, treats her like shit because she takes it so well, like she'll laugh along with people when they make fun of her. And it pisses me off because it seems like she notices them more because they make fun of her, even though I talk to her just as much. I'm just nice to her instead. And I'm sitting here wondering if I have to be a total asshole to get anywhere in life.

No, I don't have a girlfriend, thankfully. I used to have one, but I stopped going out with her because she was boring, stupid, and a waste of my time.

For that matter, I don't even have any friends, besides the folks I chat with over the internet. I like people less when I have to deal with them face to face.

RailGunner said:

I dont have one but the pretty girl stares at me every french class :)

Too... many... jokes... *POP*

If I had GF, then I wouldn't be here as often. But I don't and sometimes I wish I could kill myself. Of course, by doing that, I wouldn't be able to fulfill my dream of making the next best game since Metal Slug....

I blame my parents for making me like this. "No, no, education comes before love, blah dee fuckin'g blah!!!" I don't really remember what they said, but I only remember something like "...You can start dating after college..." BULLSHIT!!! I hope they're just joking, but if they aren't, then I hate them for what they said that's still burining inside my head...

I'm a nice guy, but I'm an ugly little shit. I'm not popular either, but hey, sometimes the most popular and prettiest on the outside can be the most ugly and evil inside. I wish people would most often try and see the good things inside than the outside, even though I don't do that too much, I try really hard to do so anyways... All I have to say to those forunate enough to have someone that cares for you is don't do anything really stupid or you'll regret losing that special someone.

Lizardcommando said:

All I have to say to those forunate enough to have someone that cares for you is don't do anything really stupid or you'll regret losing that special someone.

Modders is in bed mad because I told her to speak when I told her she could, well it WAS a joke, but I will pay in the morning :)

I don't have a girl. I probably never will. I'm a loser, hence the fact I'm often here in DW arguing over stupid shit. However, I start my first job tomarrow, and jobs impress women (or so I'm told by some people who do this 'socializing' thing.)

Jesus! What the hell kinda thread is this? Should've been called the "self-pity" thread or something!!

Snap out of it people!! You've got YEARS to find a girlfriend! Don't worry, your significant other will come trotting along one of these days!
What's the rush? Enjoy yourselves! You've got your whole life to spend with someone.

Remember, you've got to think positively. Not "I'm a loser and these chicks don't even look at me" but "These chicks don't DESERVE me!"

You know it makes sense!!

Lobo said:

Jesus! What the hell kinda thread is this? Should've been called the "self-pity" thread or something!!

Snap out of it people!! You've got YEARS to find a girlfriend! Don't worry, your significant other will come trotting along one of these days!
What's the rush? Enjoy yourselves! You've got your whole life to spend with someone.

Remember, you've got to think positively. Not "I'm a loser and these chicks don't even look at me" but "These chicks don't DESERVE me!"

Heh, I'm not complaining about the lack of having a girl at the moment. I'm complaining about how girls seem to gravitate towards total assholes.

Foolish mortals.

I would like to say "Yeah, I have a girlfriend" but that's not the case until I meet a girl that actually likes to draw and embraces technology, and so far that doesn't seems to exist down here.

Zaldron said:

Foolish mortals.

I would like to say "Yeah, I have a girlfriend" but that's not the case until I meet a girl that actually likes to draw and embraces technology, and so far that doesn't seems to exist down here.

Then you should leave Argentina and get out more!!!!!!! ;)

999cop said:

Then you should leave Argentina and get out more!!!!!!! ;)

WELL I PLANNED TO DO SO BUT SUDDENLY THE LEPRECHAUNS TURNED OUR MONEY INTO TOILET PAPER. AND IT'S NOT EVEN OF THE EXTRA SMOOTH TYPE.

Yeah anyone with dollars or euros could have one hell of a party down here. Just consider your money is worth 3.6x times more.

Zaldron said:

WELL I PLANNED TO DO SO BUT SUDDENLY THE LEPRECHAUNS TURNED OUR MONEY INTO TOILET PAPER. AND IT'S NOT EVEN OF THE EXTRA SMOOTH TYPE.

Goddamn Irish!! Always causing problems.

Draconio said:

For that matter, I don't even have any friends, besides the folks I chat with over the internet. I like people less when I have to deal with them face to face.

Gah, i remember when i was stuck in that routine. 17 years old, 8-12 cans of strong lager a night and the 'net - mainly irc chatrooms and shit.
Luckily i fell back into touch with old friends from school - they introduced me to the Krazyhouse rock club - a few years later i was about 20-30 friends better off, plus i have a wife to boot.

Yep, all this thanks to rock music - oh Trent, i want your babies.

Back on to the point, though, trust me - online chatting is no substitute for encounters of the face-to-face kind. Just trust in yourself a bit more (shit, i feel like Yoda).

Lobo said:

Your right! There’s no point in sitting here and complain about your current situation! you must take action! In fact, I'm going end my loneliness right now!

/me gets off his computer, leaves the room, and closes the door.

*BLAM*
*THUD*