Cyberdemon & Friends and Shambler & Pals (Complete and LARGE images)

Great... I can imagine the fiend licking the annoyed ogre in the face like a puppy, and HEH at the lava tub.

Maybe you could draw the DOOM guy and the Quake dude as buddies.

myk said:

Maybe you could draw the DOOM guy and the Quake dude as buddies.

I'd really -really- love to see the Doom guy, maybe even with three buddies!

Weird. I just got the image in my head that the Shambler was wearing a large red beard. Now it won't go away.

Ralphis said:

I'd really -really- love to see the Doom guy, maybe even with three buddies!

Ask and you shall receive.

Hahaha, the belly button!

Were you ever a fan of Duke3D? It'd be cool to see those characters Bankitized :)

Super Jamie said:

Hahaha, the belly button!

Were you ever a fan of Duke3D? It'd be cool to see those characters Bankitized :)

Who?

Oh man, that is so awesome!

If you did Quakeguy then the triad of mid-90s FPS protagonists would be complete :)

These drawings are simply amazing. Really quircky and unique. Great work!

TheeXile said:

Weird. I just got the image in my head that the Shambler was wearing a large red beard. Now it won't go away.

Yeah. Thanks. Now we all have that image in our heads. :P

whooa!! don't know how I missed these, but they are superb. Balls of steel baby. all that's missing is the enforcer, grunt, 2 knights and Shabby.

Shapeless said:

whooa!! don't know how I missed these, but they are superb. Balls of steel baby. all that's missing is the enforcer, grunt, 2 knights and Shabby.

Not that it means I don't still have to make more but the enforcer is in the picture.

your right it is don't know why I mentioned him. Anyway have you played Left 4 dead? because I'd love to see your take on the special infected.

For some reason these totally remind me of the Team Fortress 2 character lineup. I love the styling! =)

So what's next for Bank? maybe a line up of the Wolfenstein 3d characters done in his style. or how about Doom 3.

Shapeless said:

So what's next for Bank? maybe a line up of the Wolfenstein 3d characters done in his style. or how about Doom 3.

I want my damn custom title!

Naw, I plan to finish up Pals (quake) and I think Wolf 3D would be a lot more fun than Duke, so I may give those a shot.

I do all of these in Flash MX 2004 with a mouse and the line tool. It is not my preferred or expert medium but I've become somewhat proficient at it.

Coopersville said:

You liar. You're at least using that bendy line tool as well.

MX actually doesn't have a bendy line tool, you make a straight line and curve it afterward, which tends to work better and be more intuitive than Bézier curves.

Shub-Niggurath: the 32nd flavour.