Evil of Repercussions

A zombie waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. He was in the human base. He didn't see them, but had battled them now for years.
He was a zombie for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY HUMANS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were humans.
"This is you" his stomach crackered. "You must eat the humans!"
So the zombie gotted his axe and knocked down the door.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the humans
"I will shoot at him" said the space marine and he fired the rocket missiles. The zombie slashed at him and tried to cut him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the humans" he shouted
The radio said "No, zombie. You are the humans"
And then the zombie was John Stalvern.

Share this post


Link to post

The demons waited. The lights above them blinked and sparked out of the air. They were in the human base. They didn't see them, but had battled them now for years. Their warnings to the Spider Mastrmind were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

They were demons for fourteen years. When they were young they watched the spaceships and they said to dad "We want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY HUMANS"

There was a time when they believed him. Then as they got oldered they stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC they knew there were humans.

"This is the Spider Mastermind" their hive mind crackered. "You must fight the humans!"

So the demons gotted their fireballs and claws and knocked down the door. "THEY GOING TO KILL US" said the humans

"I will shoot at them" said the space marine and he fired the rocket missiles. The demons fireballed at him and tried to burn him down. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"No! We must kill the humans" they shouted
The mastermind said "No, demons. You are the humans"
And then the demons were John Stalvern.

Share this post


Link to post

.eibmoz a saw nhoJ neht dnA
"snomed eht era uoY .nhoJ ,oN" dias oidar ehT
detuohs eh "snomed eht llik tsum I !oN"
.llik ot elba ton dna deppart erew yeht dna llef gniliec eht neht tuB .pu mih welb ot diert dna mih ta deamsalp nhoJ .selissim tekcor eht derif eh dna nomedrebyc eht dias "mih ta toohs lliw I"
snomed eht dias "SU LLIK OT GNIOG EH"
.llaw eht pu welb dna elfir amslap sih dettog nhoJ oS
"!snomed eht thgif tsum uoY" .derekcarc oidar eht "nosoJ si sihT"
.snomed erew ereht wenk eh CAU eht fo esab noitats ecaps eht ni won tuB .deppots eh deredlo tog eh sa nehT .mih deveileb eh nehw emit a saw erehT
"SNOMED YB LLIK EB lliw uoY !oN" dias daD
".yddad spihs eht no eb ot tnaw I" dad ot dias eh dna spihsecaps eht dehctaw eh gnuoy saw eh nehW .sraey neetruof rof eniram ecaps a saw nhoJ
.yawyna ,won rof etal oot raF .etal oot saw ti won dna ot dnenetsil ton erew nosoJ lenreC ot sgninraw siH .sraey rof won meht detcepxe deh tub ,meht ees t'ndid eH .esab eht ni snomed erew erehT .ria eht fo tuo dekraps dna deknilb mih evoba sthgil ehT .detiaw nrevlatS nhoJ

Share this post


Link to post
GreyGhost said:

.eibmoz a saw nhoJ neht dnA
"snomed eht era uoY .nhoJ ,oN" dias oidar ehT
detuohs eh "snomed eht llik tsum I !oN"
.llik ot elba ton dna deppart erew yeht dna llef gniliec eht neht tuB .pu mih welb ot diert dna mih ta deamsalp nhoJ .selissim tekcor eht derif eh dna nomedrebyc eht dias "mih ta toohs lliw I"
snomed eht dias "SU LLIK OT GNIOG EH"
.llaw eht pu welb dna elfir amslap sih dettog nhoJ oS
"!snomed eht thgif tsum uoY" .derekcarc oidar eht "nosoJ si sihT"
.snomed erew ereht wenk eh CAU eht fo esab noitats ecaps eht ni won tuB .deppots eh deredlo tog eh sa nehT .mih deveileb eh nehw emit a saw erehT
"SNOMED YB LLIK EB lliw uoY !oN" dias daD
".yddad spihs eht no eb ot tnaw I" dad ot dias eh dna spihsecaps eht dehctaw eh gnuoy saw eh nehW .sraey neetruof rof eniram ecaps a saw nhoJ
.yawyna ,won rof etal oot raF .etal oot saw ti won dna ot dnenetsil ton erew nosoJ lenreC ot sgninraw siH .sraey rof won meht detcepxe deh tub ,meht ees t'ndid eH .esab eht ni snomed erew erehT .ria eht fo tuo dekraps dna deknilb mih evoba sthgil ehT .detiaw nrevlatS nhoJ

Please tell me you copypasted that from somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post

Notepad++'s magic text tools can work miracles ;-)

Though I'd give him more street cred if he painstakingly typed it in :-p

Share this post


Link to post
Maes said:

Notepad++'s magic text tools can work miracles ;-)

Hey, that's cheating! Typing it backwards by hand is manly. :P

Share this post


Link to post

Don't use Notepad++ so I'll let you draw your own conclusions. ;-)

Share this post


Link to post

I'm putting my money on some super secret XWE command.

Share this post


Link to post

Maes, you should record your reading of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Maes said:

The demons waited. The lights above them blinked and sparked out of the air. They were in the human base. They didn't see them, but had battled them now for years. Their warnings to the Spider Mastrmind were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

They were demons for fourteen years. When they were young they watched the spaceships and they said to dad "We want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY HUMANS"

There was a time when they believed him. Then as they got oldered they stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC they knew there were humans.

"This is the Spider Mastermind" their hive mind crackered. "You must fight the humans!"

So the demons gotted their fireballs and claws and knocked down the door. "THEY GOING TO KILL US" said the humans

"I will shoot at them" said the space marine and he fired the rocket missiles. The demons fireballed at him and tried to burn him down. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"No! We must kill the humans" they shouted
The mastermind said "No, demons. You are the humans"
And then the demons were John Stalvern.


I'm gonna sound a bit noobish but, who the hell is John Stalvern?
Is he a DOOM related character? Or is he from another off-topic dimension?

Share this post


Link to post
Mexican Doomguy said:

I'm gonna sound a bit noobish but, who the hell is John Stalvern?
Is he a DOOM related character? Or is he from another off-topic dimension?


Google "Doom: Repercussions of Evil". Also, welcome to 2009.

Share this post


Link to post
TheDarkArchon said:

Google "Doom: Repercussions of Evil". Also, welcome to 2009.


OMG! I didn't know that it was a meme!
Is the story good enough to read it?

I mena, I try to be a hardcore fan, but I don't want to waste my time in cheap fan fics.

Share this post


Link to post

If you make a Spanish translation of the fanfic, I will read it.

Share this post


Link to post
Maes said:

If you make a Spanish translation of the fanfic, I will read it.


Do you speak spanish?

I could to that, if I get enough time...

Share this post


Link to post

Just because i want Maes Read it in spanish lol

Un zombie esperaba. las luces encima de el parpadearon y se desataron en el aire. el estaba en la base humana, el no los habia visto, pero había luchado contra ellos desde hace años.

El era un zombie por 14 años. cuando el era joven miraba las naves espaciales y el le dijo a su padre "quiero estar en esas naves papi"

Su padre dijo: No! tu podrias ser asesinado por los humanos!"
Hubo un tiempo cuando el le creeyo a su padre. pero ahora el crecio y paro de creerle. pero ahora en la base espacial de la UAC el sabia que habia humanos ahi.

asi que el Zombie tomo su hacha y tiro abajo la puerta
"el nos va matar!" dijeron los humanos
"yo le disparare" dijo el space marine y disparo sus cohetes.

el zombie lo rasguño e intento cortarlo, pero entonces el techo se cayo y ellos estaban atrapados y sin poder matarse.
"No! yo debo matar los humanos" el grito
la radio dijo "No zombie, tu eres los humanos"
y Entonces el zombie era Jonh Stalvern

Share this post


Link to post

Lol nice maes i really enjoy it listening on spanish ** was awesome i think the most epic part was where you say:

"No! tu podrias ser asesinado por los humanos!"
"No! yo debo matar los humanos"

Your accent made it sound awesome

Share this post


Link to post

If someone makes an action RPG mod for Doom, with voice acting, I want Maes to play the Doomguy.

Share this post


Link to post

@Vordakk: Italo-Greek. I guess this helps me a bit with certain words and sounds (I can understand Spanish perfectly, but when read with an Italian mindset it sounds weird).

@Z0k: well, as half-Italian I had no problem understanding it, but reading it "properly" is another matter. Spanish may seem the same as Italian in some parts, the pronunciation may be close sometimes, but can also sound entirely different. As you can see, I had to go from memory to try and sound European Spanish with all those th- sounds, but I exaggerated the h- sounds (or non-sounds?) making it sound more like Tuscan Italian :-p It's a bit weird, because e.g. Greek has a th- and h-/kh- sound, while Italian doesn't.

@printz: Well, there is this one, but I "only" got a role as a slavic-sounding bastard sergeant, while other would-be VAs didn't chime in so far, AFAIK :-(

Share this post


Link to post
This topic is now closed to further replies.