Hey, I've been thinking about replacements for the baron and knight. Too bad I can't make enemy sprites. The most complicated thing I've done in a Blue crystal Pyramid to replace the armor bonus (which I'll send in soon.)

Anyhow, I was thinking, The Baron and the Knight should look similer, but the Knight should be gaunt and sickly compared to the baron. Or younger, or old and decrepit (Like Fodders). Something that makes it seem weaker.

Submerge said:

Hey, I've been thinking about replacements for the baron and knight. Too bad I can't make enemy sprites. The most complicated thing I've done in a Blue crystal Pyramid to replace the armor bonus (which I'll send in soon.)

Anyhow, I was thinking, The Baron and the Knight should look similer, but the Knight should be gaunt and sickly compared to the baron. Or younger, or old and decrepit (Like Fodders). Something that makes it seem weaker.

I like your idea, maybe i could do it :)

Xanthier said:

I like your idea, maybe i could do it :)

If you could do a baron replacement that would be utterly awesome. One of the few big things we need for a complete playable shareware wad is a baron replacement.