Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xindage

E2M1 (fixed, check last post)

A very nice map, I really liked it!

Though, I found it a bit hard for an E2M1. Starting with a pistol facing two demons and then a dozen shotgunners and imps, I felt boldly underpowered. Also, it would be nice if just one key was strictly required to finish the map and the other one opened an alternative route which gives e.g. a stronger weapon?

fabian said:

A very nice map, I really liked it!

Though, I found it a bit hard for an E2M1. Starting with a pistol facing two demons and then a dozen shotgunners and imps, I felt boldly underpowered. Also, it would be nice if just one key was strictly required to finish the map and the other one opened an alternative route which gives e.g. a stronger weapon?

I only edited the map in the way they was before and before they was more hard by begin very high tier monsters also the game is supposed to be hard on hard skill, catoptomancy make some edits in game that is going to make more easy skill 1 & 2 but hard is still hard so try they version when he post here.

I just realized that I've never played Freedoom's E2M1 before and believed the map was all new. /o\

C2M1 Captromancy + Protox Version 3

http://www.geocities.ws/protox/FreeDoom/FreeDoom1/e2m1_c3.wad

Includes Catoptromancy skill improvements, and mine updates in e2m1 entirely, behind the big plataform, now i give it a new begin when i'll see a broken way and you're forced to fall there, also the begging area is like the c1m8 exit.

STILL DONT FINAL due needing deathmatch tweaks.

check out :D