Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cr0wb4r

Updates and Tweaks to older assets

I think it would be nice to have more assets contributed to the project, maybe have alternate sets of items/monsters/weapons available in PWADs which the user can choose to replace the "core" assets? (There's already one such PWAD.)

IMO the old Plasma Rifle would look neat as a SKAG variant in the original green as well (with the green energy replaced with blue ofc).

I do like the concept of the current SSG with how it reloads, but I'm not to fond of the actual design of it.

I think what really bothers me about the SSG is how the pickup sprite doesnt face left-to-right like all the other weapons. it's a small nitpick but it's trivial because almost all other doom and doom engine weapons do the same. The SSG HUD graphics could use more polishing to look nicer but other than that I think it looks fine IMO.

robotdog1 said:

I think what really bothers me about the SSG is how the pickup sprite doesnt face left-to-right like all the other weapons. it's a small nitpick but it's trivial because almost all other doom and doom engine weapons do the same.

It is my understanding that the pickup sprite was flipped to match the positioning of the red lights on the side of the barrel.