Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadowRunner

Ralphis,For my sake and your sake.Read this.

Hey,listen to me carefully and listen to me good.
Lets start from the beginning:When i was a noob to mapping and the doomworld forums,i wanted to make tod.Dumb idea,failure,gave me a bad rep.I didnt notice anything at first from you.When i tryed to revive the stupid idea,yet again failure,and i finally noticed you seemed to have something against me.

I was a noob,i admit to it.But what kind of right do you have in your fucking corkscrew of a brain to try to humilate me,get people on your side just so they can follow a asshole/retard/lowlife with nothing but the internet to be his buddy?Unlike some i actually got friends in the real world,and its just said that you prolly dont and i can easily understand peoples reasons why they wouldnt hang out with you.I'm not too sure this is true,but from the way you act i can easily tell you are hated.

Now it seems you got ahold of my private link,hacked dw to change my title,threatned to burn my pc,and insult me.Ralphis who the fuck cares about your bikini wearing ass(yeah i saw that picture,its very disturbing).You seem to follow me thread to thread trying to make a reputation out of ShadowRunner:The Biggest Doom Noob in which you claim sucks at making maps.

Heres my question you queer ass fagot:HOW CAN YOU JUDGE OTHERS MAPS WHEN ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR FATASS ALL DAY SAYING IM THE BEST DOOMER EVER.NOT ONCE HAVE YOU BOTHERED TO CRACK OPEN A EDITOR,MAKE A MAP,SHOW PEOPLE IT AND TRY TO GET OTHERS TO LIKE IT.If you ever do this,i swear on my life i will get so many people to hate it,YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH AND I WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Ralphis because of you,i believe you are truly a fucking idiot.

And please provide me with more content on your brain,theirs not enough for me to tell if your even right up in the head.Maybe you take some medicane,who knows,and who gives a fuck?

Thank you for your time,i hope you can finally laugh your self to death.

~Shadow~

P.S.You want to go further into this,you know my s/n asshole.

Edit:Accidently posted in general,please move to blogs.

1. Ralphis didn't hack Doomworld (Blackfish would know).
2. Your title was given to you by an administrator, since they are the only ones that can change others' titles.
3. Moved to blogs.
4. heh

I agree 100%. Shadow was telling me about this on AIM. Ralphis. I have officially declared you as "fag of the week". Good day sir!

Ichor said:

1. Ralphis didn't hack Doomworld (Blackfish would know).

lolz that's what I was thinkin.

Oh, boy here we go again. Ladies and gentlemen prepare yourself for another "flame-war". *crowd cheers* This one might actually concern more than two people... sometimes I just wonder about these kind of things...

geekmarine said:

You are watching "As the Doomworld Turns"...

cue drama music here

Hey wait before anybody says their on shadowrunner's side I was on his side first so don't copy me!!!!!

chubberz said:

I agree 100%. Shadow was telling me about this on AIM. Ralphis. I have officially declared you as "fag of the week". Good day sir!

And this coming from the guy who just posted doom novel book warez...

ShadowRunner said:

Hey,listen to me carefully and listen to me good.
Lets start from the beginning:When i was a noob to mapping and the doomworld forums,i wanted to make tod.Dumb idea,failure,gave me a bad rep.I didnt notice anything at first from you.When i tryed to revive the stupid idea,yet again failure,and i finally noticed you seemed to have something against me.

Wait, was? You still are buddy, don't worry. And what's funny is your continuing attitude.

ShadowRunner then said:

I was a noob,i admit to it.But what kind of right do you have in your fucking corkscrew of a brain to try to humilate me,get people on your side just so they can follow a asshole/retard/lowlife with nothing but the internet to be his buddy?Unlike some i actually got friends in the real world,and its just said that you prolly dont and i can easily understand peoples reasons why they wouldnt hang out with you.I'm not too sure this is true,but from the way you act i can easily tell you are hated.

What you're seeing is an online persona, which no doubt contains only a few comparisions to Real Life Ralphisâ„¢. You don't actually know him, you just know he did something to YOU that YOU didn't find funny, but others no doubt did, which means he at least has some online friends. As for real life friends, I'm sure he has those too, and if he's like any normal young man he doesn't fully integrate the happenings here to real life people. But, then again he may. We don't know.

This is a very classic response to someone who's not happy with a particular person. You assume that if he does something bad to you that he must do this to people all the time and no one likes him.

ShadowRunner then said:

Now it seems you got ahold of my private link,hacked dw to change my title,threatned to burn my pc,and insult me.Ralphis who the fuck cares about your bikini wearing ass(yeah i saw that picture,its very disturbing).You seem to follow me thread to thread trying to make a reputation out of ShadowRunner:The Biggest Doom Noob in which you claim sucks at making maps.

I assume you mean your geocities/tripod/whatever website. He definitely wasn't the one who changed your title. Everyone's seen that rather racey image of Ralphis. I don't think he's making a reputation out of you; you're doing that quite nicely on your own. He's doing it to invoke a response, and it's succeeding. Also, those claims don't go unjustified, as the proof is in the pudding. He's not the only one that's made negative comments about your maps. It's one thing to make a bad map, but it's another to make a bad map and flaunt it around like it's the best map ever created.

ShadowRunner then yelled:

Heres my question you queer ass fagot:HOW CAN YOU JUDGE OTHERS MAPS WHEN ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR FATASS ALL DAY SAYING IM THE BEST DOOMER EVER.NOT ONCE HAVE YOU BOTHERED TO CRACK OPEN A EDITOR,MAKE A MAP,SHOW PEOPLE IT AND TRY TO GET OTHERS TO LIKE IT.If you ever do this,i swear on my life i will get so many people to hate it,YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH AND I WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Well, here's where there's a serious issue, and your noobishness is exposed again. Ralphis has made a number of maps already, including many popular DM maps (i.e. his maps in the UDM1 and UDM2 series). So, I'm afraid you're a day late and a dollar short on this one.

ShadowRunner then said:

Ralphis because of you,i believe you are truly a fucking idiot.

So because of him, he's an idiot. If it weren't for Ralphis, you wouldn't believe Ralphis is an idiot....

Ok you lost me on that one.

ShadowRunner then said:

And please provide me with more content on your brain,theirs not enough for me to tell if your even right up in the head.Maybe you take some medicane,who knows,and who gives a fuck?

You were trying to make a rhyme there right?

But seriously, for someone who time and time again has the worst sentence structure and grammar issues I've seen in some time, I don't think you're in ANY place to judge brain power.

ShadowRunner then said:

Thank you for your time,i hope you can finally laugh your self to death.

Finally, something you say that's right. Rest assured, he's no doubt laughing.

Well... now that that's been settled (and quite nicely) let's all go home and eat choclate for an hour and laugh ourselves silly in front of the entertainment item of your choice.

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh you crazy kids, what shenanigans will you get into next

It almost makes me feel ashamed of certain things, but a little choclate will fix that up. Choclate, the beer of younger people, and sober people...

ShadowRunner: I was a noob once... but I came to Doomworld seeking help so I could learn Zdoom faster, then when i learned enough I tried helping others, and I participated in a thing or two. I never got too badly in someone's face, I just wanted to be friendly to everybody, and they were friendly to me in exchange. It makes me feel good about my choice of attitude and I believe if I'm not utterly mistaken I have a decent reputation.

Suggestions:

1. Until you become a more experienced mapper (I've been mapping for 3 years now) don't upload to /newstuff, I waited 16 maps before I uploaded anything. Post your maps and ask for suggestions and how to imporve it, it really helps... need prove I could show you the difference between MAP14 and MAP19...

2. Be nicer to people and even if they tick you off, don't pay them any mind, it all works out in the end. They usually get bored and just go away. Your current attitude has taken you down MANY rungs on the ladder.

3. Don't EVER post something as stupid as this again. This is just asking people to laugh at you all night long.

4. Start typing in proper grammer... some of the things you type can become hard on the eyes if they're too big. See that big rectangular bar on the bottom of your keyboard? It's called a space bar! Use it!

Well that sums up just about all I have to say...

ShadowRunner I have a question...

Are you angry with your spacebar? o.o *eats her popcorn from the sidelines*

Shadowrunner I will destroy you, quit hiding from me! I have complete control over DW and now I know where you live!! WATCH OUT SHADOWRUNNER I'M COMING FOR YOU >:D

This post was edited by Ralphis, March 15th, 2004 [01:29 GMT]

omg teh 1337n355 of Ralphis will destroy my will to live!

ShadowRunner said:

Mancubus,i never said i Still was a noob.I was a horrible noob back then,im like at the highest noob rank(close to not being a noob).

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Oh yes and when it comes to being a newbie. I know I'm a newbie here, but I've been to enough message boards to know a few things. Making this sort of reaction to someone is never good.

One must learn how to take criticism from other people weither it be good, bad or constructive. I remember my first time going into the RP community and I seriously sucked. (Though it has nothing to do with map building, I'm sure you can figure out how it links.) People also told me I sucked and for a while I was angry at what they were telling me. For that time my mentality was "How could they say that to ME!?", but after a while I learned how to drop it.

Seriously, getting angry is never a good thing to do. I don't know you and you don't know me, so I'm not about to permanently judge you by this whole spiel. Though, I'm sure others will.

I hope I made sense... *blink* I don't think I did.

RALPHIS HAS HAXORED THIS PAGE
!!!!!!
!!!

DOOMWORLD HAS BEEEN DELETED!!!! I HAVE DELTED TEH BACKUPS
A
ND I WILL DESTROY
TELEFRAGGED UNLESSSS MY DEMANDS AER MET!!!!

RALPHIS IS TEH KING OF TEH HAXORING UNDERGROUNDS!!!!!!

AND YUORE NEXT SHADOWRUNNER!!!!
LoLOlolOLOloLOlOlOLO!!!!! YOUTRE PUNY NETSCAPE IS NO MATCH FOR MY 31337 HAXORING
SKILL
Z
AND MAD HTML CODINGS!!!!
YOURE FIREWALL HAS BEEN DEFEAT
ED!!!!!!!!!

- Ralphjis

Last edited by Ralphis on 03-14-04 at 20:37

Uhhh... the first one is either deleted or is the wrong link. The second one seems to fit what he is mad at. And the third one, I looked and I looked, and I looked, but there wasn't a post by Ralphis. I don't feel like going through ShadowRunner's speech where he mentions Ralphis insulting him in "all" of his posts, but #3 proves that wrong.

Ichor ... or whoever: WHAT A PICTURE! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! If that cat is real I pity it...

cyber-menace said:

Uhhh... the first one is either deleted or is the wrong link.

The first one works, I got into it.

I say that we should all calm down and RAPE SHADOWRUNNER BECAUSE HE IS A STUPID FAGZ0R!!! LOL! ALSO, DANARCHY IS A FUCKING FURRY FAG. HIM AND SHADOWRUNNER HAVE YIFFY SEX EVERY WEEKEND. HAHAHAAHA!!!

HaX0Red By RALPIJS STOOPID POST BY DANARCHY!