7/7/2008 - 7 stars, 7 stars, 25th anniversary.
Dear Doom players and mappers,
Find following one and a half year of project development "Hokuto No Doom".
Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGtyMzvx0Kk
(Sorry for Youtube low-quality, source available in video details).
This archive is a respectful tribute to the 25th anniversary of "Fist of the north star" comic and the result of an international partnership.
This work is free and without profit, STRICTLY NOT FOR SALE and only a tribute from a fan development team to the worldwide web community.
Project Partners :
Management & Design :
Historical support : http://www.hokutolegacy.com
Technical support : http://www.doomwadstation.com
Online support : LINK REMOVED DUE TO WAREZ
Merchandising support : http://www.anime-fantasy.org
The story :
At the end of the second millenium, the world was devastated by a nuclear explosion…
On this planet ruled by fear, "Kenshiro" fights to find "Yuria", his fiancée kidnapped by "Shin".
Get ready for an amazing experience:
- The first time ever that you really ARE Kenshiro
- New weapons and awesome techniques
- Completely new atmosphere with the Japanese original voices.
- The best digital BGM themes from the Kodomo Band and Crystal King
- Face the five biggest villains from the first chapter: Zeed, Spade, Golan, Heart... and Shin.
- Get assistance from Kenshiro's friends: Bat, Rin, village chief and Johnny
- Preserved TV style black and white censored explosions.
Project archive's includes all project motion capture, textures, sprites, midis, sfx, handmade tools, trailers, ringtones...
This project may not be a success without the warm help of a team around 30 people in the whole world.
With the hope you may appreciate this massive work and offer your interesting comments.
Remember that this project is totally free, and got around 3000 players on the different released versions.
HOKUTO NO DOOM : REMOVED
Now project development is over, time for mappers to create new maps, new caracters and continue to make live the Hokuto universe.
Simply quote "Hokuto No Doom" in credits while using it.
Last edited by iceman57 on Jul 13 2008 at 02:23