Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Doom 2 Hardtype wads

Yes, a message that says skaman86 was squished.

Edit*

Nah, I found a Arch-Vile and also found I needed a blue keycard aswell.. You gotta do one for Underhalls! That would be awesome.

Version 1 was okay, but I thought version 2 was a great challenge. I enjoy playing maps where the difficulty stems from map layout and monster/item placement rather than just throwing hordes of monsters at the player (although those are fun too). My deaths were almost exclusively from that damn crusher though...

Someone (or a group of people) should gather on to make "Doom 2: Hell On Earth Revealed" with the same maps but with "hard mode" on :)

Lol, both the super shotgun room and the exit crushers killed me. Not to mention the teleporting monsters upon getting the blue key, Awesome challenge. I am going to keep in mind to expect crushers ;) I have a request for Gauntlet and Barrels O' Fun.

Btw, I played your plutonia 1024 maps again, will ever make anymore of those?

Also, once again raped at the very start lol

Tried it out: Here's my own run through:

Chaingunner dropped me to 37HP. I didn't think that it was too hard, except the bitching archvile. Died twice there. (Ran out of ammo). Died once at the chaingunner in blue key room (low health). Otherwise, nice map :D

Finally, You did map23. Will download soon as I get home.

Edit* That was a great map. I kinda like the three Barons st the start more than the Manc. I knew to to expect the crushers.. Just didn't know where to stand, lol. Almost forgot, Fuckin' Voodoo dolls. I had to cheat to pass this one :\